I just started playing guitar and I have been playing for around 2 weeks now... I know how to read tab's and know a few chords.. I am looking for some simple songs that i can learn off of. I have already learned wish you were here - pink floyd.. any other suggestions?

Thanks
Johnny cash are nice for simple chord progression.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
if you have learned it and can play it properly - your doin well. Most people take a little while for the chords. Learn other similar type songs, some rolling stones have nice acoustic songs. Angie, wild horses etc - they use basic chords and add a few more in. Perhaps try some fingerpicking songs aswell, there is a thread with lots of songs and difficulty levels, its a sticky in this section.
I thin Brain Damage would be a good song to learn. Also by Pink Floyd. Maybe try Another Brick in the Wall. Some RHCP songs like Wet Sand have an easy chord progression and a decently easy solo.
Thanks everybody : ) this will probably get me threw another few weeks. if you think of anymore please share more also! since I started playing my guitar is always in my hands =]