hey i've got a job now and i really want to buy a new effect for my setup. i want some kind of effect that i could use more than just rarely. something with unique sound to it. im thinkin of gettin a crybaby classic. any suggestions for other effects? i already have a beat up version of the lowest level dunlop crybaby so i already know how to work wahs lol.

im big on 80s hair metal, mostly G N R, AC/DC (obviously no effects here), Aerosmith, good soulful music ha.

aiight i appreciate the input peace
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Digitech Whammy, that sounds pretty unique
Quote by Pinky19
My guitar is so ugly, it makes me wanna punch a baby.
i dunno bout the whammy i go for more classic sounds not too much on the spacey side. i was really interested in one for a while but i think if i got one i wouldn't use it as much as i thought i would...and thats quite a bit of money for an "occasional" effect
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
A chorus effect can really give some haunting tone to your solos.
My Main Gear:
ESP Eclipse II
Jackson RRT-5
Dean Michael Schenker Signature Yin Yang
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T
Marshall JVM 410H/1960V Cabinet
if your lookin to get a cry baby and you like stuff like G'N'R get the Slash signature wah. I have it and its a great pedal. I use it for everything from the sweet child o mine solo to man in the box. The distortion circut is pretty cool too. Its a little expensive but worth every penny.
Whammys can do alot, maybe an EHX Pog, which an Octaver that can mix alot of octaves together, maybe 3 or 4. Its super-expensive tho. Gig-FX Mega Wah would be cool, the sound clips on the site are amazing.
so wut would be a good octave pedal? preferably not too expensive. and give prices. an octave pedal that can do both lower and upper would be nice
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH