Page 1 of 2
I think I may have it there is a large lump on my neck and well how do I get rid of Cancer???? Any suggestions?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
seriously?

if you honestly think it's cancer than what the hell are you doing asking us?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Take a lighter and burn the lump off. No more Cancer.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
How do you get rid of it?! lmao!!

Try a doctor and maybe surgery. What did you expect from UGers? did expect us to send you a herbal remedy or something?
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by penguin-pirate
UG IS NOT A FRIGGIN DOCTER!!!!!

Go to the vet.

lol nice 1
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
If you have I'm sorry... But don't UG. You won't get anything serious out of here. So far the you've got "good" answers... Sure it's not a football though?
for the love of God, see a doctor!
Quote by clincher09
you win

Quote by Vornik
..Are you wearing a pokemon hat?

Quote by Schmietty
+1 for what looks like a Pokemon hat.
2 options:

a) stick your head in the microwave
b) go to the doctor

since you're asking UG about cancer... I'll suggest a), for natural selection's sake.
u know it might be a cyst. I have one on the top of my forehead that I'm getting removed this week, they're harmless.
Grand Paladin of the Knights Who Say Ni

PM SGstriker for quiz to join

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.
Nah I'm not serious I'm just poking fun at the tourrettes thread with a more serious thing lol
Stick your head in a microwave for 6 minutes on high. Its the cure for cancer. I promise.
My Rig:
Fender American Strat w/ texas specials
Martin DX1
Blueridge Br73
1968 Domino Californian
Stagg bass
2006 Fender hot rod deluxe
Gretsch Electromatic compact amp
among others
probably a gland, everynow and then a gland sticks out on my body, and im fine tbh
Quote by tayroar
Nah I'm not serious I'm just poking fun at the tourrettes thread with a more serious thing lol

I've said it once, and I'll say it again... subtle sarcasm doesn't work on the internet...
"how do I get rid of Cancer????"

But it's more liekly that you have glandular fever, go to a doctor
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
goiter?
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
I've said it once, and I'll say it again... subtle sarcasm doesn't work on the internet...

I was trying to look serious to get like 30 million rub icy hot on it jokes.
is it hard or soft?
does it move or is it stuck in one place?
do you smoke?
how old are you?
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
It could be a cyst or a goiter. God help us if you're living in a civilized society in the present day and are able to get a goiter. You'd have to eat massive amounts of uniodinized sodium to get one.
Quote by penguin-pirate
UG IS NOT A FRIGGIN DOCTER!!!!!

It's clearly not a dictionary, either.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by tayroar

1. You're an asshole.

2. My sig says it all about UG's medical credentials.

Daft n I'll be able to tell you where you have thick and thin skin, and thats the range of our expertees (no idea who else are med students here).
Quote by Smokey Amp
It's clearly not a dictionary, either.

Ah, board king is a custom title! Awesome, I thought I'd set it my self... which would just have been lame.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
quick, kill yourself before it has a chance to spread!!! It can't spread if there's no living cells to spread to, it'll never expect that!
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Go to a doctor, quick. Most cancer is curable if found early.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Cancer's easy to cure, all you need to do is spin round in circles. 100 clockwise then 100 anti-clockwise should do the trick. Why bother with a doctor...
Cancer?.. wow... I hope you don't go on to be any form of doctor...

Patient: I have a lump on my toe nail
You: Sorry, 'fraid it's Cancer
Patient: You haven't even looked yet....
You: It's cancer...what other explanation could it be???
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
Must... resist... temptation... to say... Icy-Hot...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
i had kidney cancer...i just had surgery and they removed the tumor, lucky for me the tumor didn't expand to other parts so they only had to remove my kidney
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Last edited by blues-guitarist at Oct 8, 2007,
Quote by tayroar
I think I may have it there is a large lump on my neck and well how do I get rid of Cancer???? Any suggestions?

If any of us knew how to get rid of cancer, why on earth would we be hanging in the pit rather than selling the cure off to the highest bidder for our own personal gain?
Quote by Tubyboulin
If any of us knew how to get rid of cancer, why on earth would we be hanging in the pit rather than selling the cure off to the highest bidder for our own personal gain?

Why not?
Only way to cure cancer is to drink your own urine, go for it
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by tyronelab

Daft n I'll be able to tell you where you have thick and thin skin, and thats the range of our expertees (no idea who else are med students here).

So that's all you've learnt in the first few weeks or whatever of uni? You'd think they would start with somehing slightly more interesting...
Page 1 of 2