Hello fellow punx. So it's that time of the year again to elect the president of the punk forum. Now I know all you punx have a choice of who to elect and are thinking "why should I elect him?". Well it's a simple answer. I care about the rights of the punx. I will not allow any Pigs(the police for those a little slow) in this forum. I will replace all water with vodka and we will sell 40 oz. as our main export and OJ for waterproofpie. It will be complete anarchy and everyone knows anarchy=*-). So vote for the man who will retain the punx rights and not those other facists.(P.S. free punx cookie with mohawk color of your choice if you vote for me.)

So vote for the spotty Mick Jones ripoff who cares about the punx rights
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Oct 8, 2007,
No offense to your whole PR thing going on here, it's great it really is, but...

I've yet to see one "pig" here in these forums.
ill be damned if a seemingly alienated 15 year old has any idea as to what leadership means.
calling upon your voting base as "punx" using the extreme x, is going to result in your imminent demise as a reputable candidate; see, Howard Dean.
And lastly if you truly believe in anarchy wouldn't you want to not vote and let chaos and self actualization run rapant, as opposed to the anarchists idea that the political process and democracy have no place in the world...

seems conflicting

let the debate begin.
straight edge party

hahahahahahahahah........ its an oxymoron

Originally posted by backup and lead
Freelance and by Freelance i mean self employed and by selfemployed i mean im a bum
Quote by biohazardous59
No offense to your whole PR thing going on here, it's great it really is, but...

I've yet to see one "pig" here in these forums.
ill be damned if a seemingly alienated 15 year old has any idea as to what leadership means.
calling upon your voting base as "punx" using the extreme x, is going to result in your imminent demise as a reputable candidate; see, Howard Dean.
And lastly if you truly believe in anarchy wouldn't you want to not vote and let chaos and self actualization run rapant, as opposed to the anarchists idea that the political process and democracy have no place in the world...

seems conflicting

let the debate begin.

Dude my whole campaign is a bunch of jokes. It's just for fun don't take it to seriously.
/me isn't drunx punx0rz tho

supply some OJ, plz.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.