The Good ol' "What does this have to do with playing guitar?" comment

Don't you love it when somebody posts this about a topic in the Pit? "I thought this was a GUITAR website not a comedy/sex/personal problems/etc. thread." I always wonder how they decide which thread to post it in since none of the topics in here are about guitar playing.
This = Pit. Pit = Off Topic. Off Topic = Not about guitars.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
wow... november 2001??? thats got to be the oldest person ive seen here
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Wow, did you automaticly assume that a comment like that would come from Sep. - Oct. 07'er like me?
You guys have honestly never seen this before????

Example
Quote by RedSox_o4
dude what the hell does this have to do with playing guitar? this is ultimate-guitar, not ultimate-comedian.
Quote by MangledPhox
Wow, did you automaticly assume that a comment like that would come from Sep. - Oct. 07'er like me?

Nice sig. I like the spaces in between the haha smileys^^

Tits Or Gtfo
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

yeah it's pretty stupid
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by MangledPhox

actually; yeah haha
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Yeah
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Wait, this thread has nothing to do with guitars.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by Colgate Total
What exactly does this thread have to do with guitar?

aww beaten to it.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Have you ever been to the guitar forums? They are all about guitars... Electric Guitars, Acoustic Guitars, Bass guitars... I mean, It really is ALL ABOUT GUITARS over there.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by Colgate Total
What exactly does this thread have to do with guitar?

I was gonna go for that, but I opted for the "Pics..."

Quote by chunkychewie
You guys have honestly never seen this before????

Example

That dosen't constitute as a Pic.

Quote by Izz
Nice sig. I like the spaces in between the haha smileys^^

Thanks.
Last edited by MangledPhox at Oct 8, 2007,
Quote by Witch-king

I saw this on UG black and didn't see what it was until just now.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
And I'm saying, No, I've never seen this happen. Altough it would be a funny occurence and I would flame the crap out of anybody who seriously said it.
Yea, True dat!
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Well, if they were skilled enough, the would browse the pit whilst playing their geetar. Like i do, whenever possible.

But he's right. We Didn't make it to the moon.
Last edited by MangledPhox at Oct 8, 2007,
Quote by JC13
I don't think you guys got his post, he is saying don't you find it funny WHEN some dumbass, says "This is a GUITAR website, ultimate-GUITAR.com, where you talk about GUITARS.. Not _____". He isn't saying "why are we talkin bout smecks lol? this is guitar. ultimate-!!guitar.com.".

edit: Witchking, L.M.F.A.O.

LOL yes, exactly! I wrote that post and then a few people were telling me, "hey it's the pit, get over it." Yes, that's my point!

Edit: Actually it was only one person, who was trying to inform me that the pit was for off topic posts.

Sorry for the confusion in my original post!
Last edited by chunkychewie at Oct 8, 2007,
Quote by Witch-king

Thats funny. Very funny. It's like the message board version of some random naked person walking into a roomful of people who are talking about something completely unrelated. Then, without saying anything, he proceeds to wiggle his dick around. Very nice.
you have been here this long and you dont know the purpose of the pit? kinda pathetic
Quote by chunkychewie
Thats funny. Very funny. It's like the message board version of some random naked person walking into a roomful of people who are talking about something completely unrelated. Then, without saying anything, he proceeds to wiggle his dick around. Very nice.

Thank you sir. I like to imagine it's me with glasses.

Quote by Napalmdeth
you have been here this long and you dont know the purpose of the pit? kinda pathetic

Did you read anything in this thread????????....

??????????????????????????????????????????
Quote by Napalmdeth

?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Napalmdeth

He way saying how stupid it is that OTHER people don't know the purpose of the pit.
Quote by Masonpwiley
He way saying how stupid it is that OTHER people don't know the purpose of the pit.

Well then...my bad.