really good job. just one quick question are u playing just one guitar or you recorded your guitar twice. i know you probally want a good critique but i cant really some up with anything, so good job. inexchange could you chekc out my bass distortion maybe critique it the best you can.
sweeet, i remember this. You know an instrumental is good when it sticks in your head. I love the new parts. I'm going with two guitars...right? settle this one and for all! haha I have nothing to complain about...the quality wasn't bad and the playing was great. This really has a great vibe. I'd love to hear more of your stuff. and thanks for the crit.
Quote by MetalBass 77
really good job. just one quick question are u playing just one guitar or you recorded your guitar twice. i know you probally want a good critique but i cant really some up with anything, so good job. inexchange could you chekc out my bass distortion maybe critique it the best you can.

Yeah I recorded two different guitar parts, its literally impossible to play on one guitar because the ringing open strings and everything
sorry about the late crit in return, but.... hey at least I bumped your thread for you! heh.
I really like the acoustic instrumental, dude. you should add some stuff to it, though. make it sound a little more complete.

also, I'm curious. how did you record that?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by BigFatSandwich
sorry about the late crit in return, but.... hey at least I bumped your thread for you! heh.
I really like the acoustic instrumental, dude. you should add some stuff to it, though. make it sound a little more complete.

also, I'm curious. how did you record that?

I stuck the wireless mic the singer for my metal/hardcore band has between to pillows in the couch, sat on the floor, and held my guitar up to it mic>line in>adobe audition did a little EQ, thats about it. No reverb or anything, it sounded to muddied up, especially since its a kinda busy song sort of.
I like the feel of your music man.. Love it!
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

First off I want to apologize for taking so long to crit this. Now as far as your song goes, I like it. Maybe it's just because I'm a sucker for anything acoustic, but I don't think so. It had me tapping my foot and bobbing my head. I could totally imagine this being the background music in a movie. Good work.