I need to get a new guitar that is comfortable standing up can play well with or without distortion and is quality made $350 is the absolute max
Fortunes heights singer and guitarists
What amp do you have and what music do you play?

Do you want a trem?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
www.rondomusic.net

agiles. best you can get for around this price

if you no like, maybe schecter omen 6?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
id say get a schecter like an omen 6 or damien 6. but if you want a floyd go with a jackson dinky or king v (no trem). those are all between 310 and 350. all are really good for the price
i have a vox valvetronix and a crate ss
Answer the other 2 questions?

Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Schecer Gryphon, i got mine from gc for 350... great guitar fast comfortable neck beautiful finish and coil taps for versatility
i don't want a trem and i play hard rock ,(Green Day) and alternative
I'm going to suggest the Hagstrom F-200.

Great build construction, great resonance, good electronics and pickups, and a very comfortable neck.

My first guitar was a G400, and it was pretty mediocre. All of the Hagstrom F-Series guitars that I've played have been far superior.
Quote by utsapp89
Last edited by FacingUsAll at Oct 8, 2007,
Peavey is amazing.
But my recommendation lies in either a used shecter or ibanez or something, or a new agile.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
theres a shecter c1-artist series they are cheap and have seymour duncans in them look on musicans friend soo look up on there and you wont be let down by this guitar because the pickups alone are that much haha
That Hagstrom looks like a pretty decent guitar. I would add to the choices an Epiphone Dot or an Ibanez AS73 (both semihollows.) Agiles have a good rep.
lol....this poor fella is sure going to be confused lol. We are all messes!

Chris
i know you have none of those amps so heres my advice stop ****ing lying, and just say you dont have an amp period, and to see that you sais vox valvetronix lets me know that you took my advice and your ganna buy it
good choice by the way
second i would go with what one of the other guys said get the epiphone G400
if your into AC/DC then youll love the guitar its ****ing awesome and not just that it sounds ****ing awesome for the price its an SG body just like angus's so thats why i think youll like it other than that take a serius look at the shecter omens
and for the amp you wanted
the valvetronix ad30vt goes for 250 which is exactly your budget so my suggestion go to GC or sam ash or watever and plug in any of the two the epiphone G400 and one of the low end omens into the amp your ganna buy and you chose wich one is bettor
Quote by convictionless
theres a shecter c1-artist series they are cheap and have seymour duncans in them look on musicans friend soo look up on there and you wont be let down by this guitar because the pickups alone are that much haha

ya if you could cough up an extra 100 bucks then your st man that would be an exellent guitar its the shecter c-1 FR
Don't post five times in a row, edit your posts.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by the-kid66
second i would go with what one of the other guys said get the epiphone G400
if your into AC/DC then youll love the guitar its ****ing awesome and not just that it sounds ****ing awesome for the price its an SG body just like angus's so thats why i think youll like it other than that take a serius look at the shecter omens

Wow. Fanboi much?

G400s have some of the most bland stock pickups I've ever had the luxury of playing .

You can either buy a guitar for a good reason or a bad reason. Buying an SG body shape just because Angus used it is a bad reason .
Quote by utsapp89
+1 for you my good buddy

and that kid better not post again -.- becuase he keeps cadrouple posting
Quote by FRDesign
Green Day is not hard rock. They are pop punk.

I will say an Epiphone G400.

Thats why there was a comma seperating hard rock and greenday...

Michael Kelly!
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by MESAexplorer
Michael Kelly!

Hee hee well if he's willing to save to $400...
Quote by utsapp89
Quote by FacingUsAll
Hee hee well if he's willing to save to $400...

Most $300 guitars aren't much of an improvment over a beginner squire anyway.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio