A Local Band's Guitarist is selling his amp and head because he is buying new stuff...but im wondering....if the price he is selling them at is a good one...he is selling it for the list price at musicians friend but is that too much.....he bought the stuff new in April, but i dont know what he payed for it new.

this is what it is...

The half stack...GenzBenz TribalSeries412 HalfStack

The Head...GenzBenz ElDiablo Head

Tell Me what you think.....
what your expirience is with them....
how do they sound....
what ever you think about them....

Thanks!
I doubt he paid list on it if hes selling it for the list price. Plus-- its used!
if it's used, and selling for list, than it's a bad price. and that should apply to everything in your whole life.
-Gibson SG Faded
-Behringer HB01 Wah (I realize it sucks, but i have no money right now)
-Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
-Ibanez CF-7 Chorus/Flanger
-I'm not gonna list my amp until I get a decent one
....hmm.....i might just consider buying them new then.....
....in that case.....how do these amps play/sound.......is it worth my money?????

please help!!!.....

when ive heard the band play they were amazing but i dont know if it had anything to do with the venue they were at.......so plaese tell me how they sound....
i just found out he not selling them for list......but i have to message him and ask how much he is selling them for........

and yeah....i do ride......
i have a 2001 KX85
i talked to him the other day....he said he doesnt know what he wants to sell them for and he told me to give him a price....but i dunno whats good....so what would be a good price on these???
Oh, dirtbikes, lol. Cool.

Anyway, NEVER pay LIST price for ANYTHING lol. LIST price is the recommended price, but stores never sell for that, its way too much. Generally theres a LIST price and an "OUR" price. For instance, I sell the BOSS DS-1 distortion pedal at work and the LIST price is like $99.95 but OUR price is like $39.95.

Im looking at the cab on your link, if it goes NEW for $829, I wouldnt spend more than like $500 on it used, even if its in perfect shape.

The head is $999, so I wouldnt spend more than $650 on it.

But this is just me, others would spend more Im sure.
Quote by kurdtkobaign
Im looking at the cab on your link, if it goes NEW for $829, I wouldnt spend more than like $500 on it used, even if its in perfect shape.

The head is $999, so I wouldnt spend more than $650 on it.

That's about what I'd say. Two-thirds of the new price is fair.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
He just messaged me yesterday and said that he would sell it for $900.......he bought it new for 2200 so i think thats a fair deal........

Any thoughts????
Quote by Kawasaki7410
He just messaged me yesterday and said that he would sell it for $900.......he bought it new for 2200 so i think thats a fair deal........

Any thoughts????

For the entire halfstack, that's not a bad deal I suppose.

But if he bought it for $2200 he seriously got ripped off majorly.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com