Are any Christian UGer's in america planning on doing Fine Artz this year. For those who don't know, it's like a competition involving the arts (music, photography, dance, ensemble) and you can do a guitar solo or something and make it from sectionals, to districts, and to nationals. And some of the stuff (not guitar solo obviously) involving lyrics, must have some christianity or a bible message squeezed in there somewhere, and you'll also get sponsored a ~~SCOLARSHIP~~ if you do good in the nationals. Although it doesn't start till like february and the nationals aren't till august, i hope one uger's doing it, so we could meet and hang at the nationals place in north carolina or somewhere.

If you don't know what it is and want to do it, go find a friend who's in a christian youth group and they can tell you somebody who has forums to sign up, but you have to make a commitment to a church. It's really fun tho. So please UG, try fine artz.

It's not hard to make it to nationals, Hell, i'm going to play twinkle twinkle little star as a joke for sectionals, and then judges will be awed by my intensive shredding in districts and my PURE EVIL POWER SWEEP SHREDS in nationals.

Anyways if your doing it, please tell me. i want to keep in touch and probably actually meet some ugers in person at the nationals.

If you want to know more... http://faf.ag.org/
Quote by tjbhdeath squad
Are any Christian UGer's in america planning on doing Fine Artz this year. For those who don't know, it's like a competition involving the arts (music, photography, dance, ensemble) and you can do a guitar solo or something and make it from sectionals, to districts, and to nationals. And some of the stuff (not guitar solo obviously) involving lyrics, must have some christianity or a bible message squeezed in there somewhere, and you'll also get sponsored a ~~SCOLARSHIP~~ if you do good in the nationals. Although it doesn't start till like february and the nationals aren't till august, i hope one uger's doing it, so we could meet and hang at the nationals place in north carolina or somewhere.

If you don't know what it is and want to do it, go find a friend who's in a christian youth group and they can tell you somebody who has forums to sign up, but you have to make a commitment to a church. It's really fun tho. So please UG, try fine artz.

It's not hard to make it to nationals, Hell, i'm going to play twinkle twinkle little star as a joke for sectionals, and then judges will be awed by my intensive shredding in districts and my PURE EVIL POWER SWEEP SHREDS in nationals.

Anyways if your doing it, please tell me. i want to keep in touch and probably actually meet some ugers in person at the nationals.

If you want to know more... http://faf.ag.org/

you just want to "meet and hang" with people you met over the internet?

have fun getting raped.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
you just want to "meet and hang" with people you met over the internet?

have fun getting raped.

how's that any different from the meetup in london?