Okay, I've done a LOT of research into my next guitar, and i found that the Schecter C-1 Hellraiser (with Floyd Rose) was the guitar for me. Despite the price, it had everything i wanted - looks, sound, feel, everything. my brother though, who knows a lot more about guitars, says that I should get a Peavey Wolfgang Special and that the Wolfgang's sounds way better than a C-1 Hellraiser.

what do you guys think?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
go with the schecter

peavey guitars usually suck(i know from experience). plus schecter is good about setting its necks and action up before they send it to you
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
see if u can try out the Wolfgang. i dont know of alot of ppl with Peaveys other than Raptors for beginners. lots more ppl have some sort of Schecter, despite the high price. so try out the C-1 and try to try the Wolfgang, side-by-side or at least on the same amp.
If you get a peavey, get a rotor. they're like an explorer, but more for metal (if that's what you like)
Quote by qotsa1998
see if u can try out the Wolfgang. i dont know of alot of ppl with Peaveys other than Raptors for beginners. lots more ppl have some sort of Schecter, despite the high price. so try out the C-1 and try to try the Wolfgang, side-by-side or at least on the same amp.

thanks for the advice, i'll try that tomorrow
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
I have had my hellraiser w/ the floyd for over a little over a month now and i love it.
Schecter. Peaveys make me cringe.
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
Quote by LukeBTH
If you get a peavey, get a rotor. they're like an explorer, but more for metal (if that's what you like)

its not a question of brand, its a question of a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser or a Peavey Wolgang Special
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Schecter all the way, there set up out of the box it great. and I don't think the Hellraisers is the expensive. Plus I have never had a good experiene with Peavy
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

I assume you are getting the Wolfgang used. If so, play it. I've lvoed everyone I've played, but I have heard there are some duds out their.
peavey are sack for guitars
quality amps though
Schecter C1-1 Fr
Gibson made Les Paul body Epiphone Hardware

Randall RH150G3
Peavey Valve King Cab
1 Full Range Speaker For Direct out of POD

Pod X3
Korg Ax1000g
Boss Ds-1

I have one of Each and my peavey wasa mid range model and is GREAT except tuning problems, and my schecter after a little bit of fixing the bridge slots.
Peavey Limited Exp Hss
BC Rich BW-4000BB
Schecter C-1 Classic