It's only October and I'm already fed of of school. It's my last year of High School and god damn it's about time. I've been going tot he same school since kindergarden, and I've pretty much grown tired of the whole thing. I know practically every teacher in the school and it's gets on my nerves having to say hi 5x in the hall way every 10 mins.

I never have anything to look forward to. It's the same repetitive school week over and over. I'll go through each class, starting with the ones I hate the most.

French: First of all, I hate French. I live in a ****ty French supremacist province (Quebec) where English makes you stupid. I'm no good at French, and I'm in the lower class. I have an accent, and our teacher is a no good ****. I have French 4 of 5 days a week for 3 weeks, then 3/5 days a week for 1. I've had enough of this s_hit language. To make things worse, the fucking school board is too god damn cheap to pay for a teacher, so they've come up with the brilliant idea of combining the French Enriched (1 level above us, fluent in French, but have problems with writing/reading) with us. This mean us retards get to have our asses laughed at buy French Fries who think their 100% potato when in fact their just McDonalds.

English: Pretty much the same deal as the French, except I'm very fluent and I understand English well. I'm just stuck with Math 536 nerds who, just like the French Fries, think their better than the 514 students (which, includes me). We're a class of 33 students now, in a room that's made to fit 20. Can't wait for the summer heat...

Phys Ed: I pretty much hate this class exclusively because of the teacher. He thinks that he's better than his students (and other teachers, for that matter). We are the worms, he is the bird. It's pathetic. He makes us run as if we're iron men. At least with him, you can learn. He's not afraid to tell a kid to shut the fuck up.

Economics: I was actually looking forward to this class at the beginning of the year. I thought I was finally going to learn about the stock market, what the Dow Jones and Nasdaq are and other... fun... things, but no. We get to do a project on moving out of our homes with $16,000 and a girlfriend. We have to buy everything and get apartments. This was fun in Grade 8. On top of that, the teacher is worse than my Phys Ed teacher. Students equal salary for him, nothing more... well except for the kid who runs around doing errands like his slave for him.

POP (Personal Orientation Project): This is some new experimental "career exploration" course. It's fun for the most part. I enjoy getting the chance to really see whats out there, but the worst part is that the teacher who teaches it is my Economics teacher. He like 25 hour projects.

The rest of the classes are ok at best. Trigonometry was fun last year, too bad we're doing absolute crap in math now.

My school is blad, boring and I absolutely despise the whole education system now. I'm stuck in 2 classes of 33+ students (French, English) because the school board couldn't pay for .25 of a teacher (yes, .25... apparently that's all they removed because that teacher still teaches other classes), while the principal went to a steak lunch with the school board with other teachers + school board (Math teacher told me he got an invatition to it, but declined). Yeah, my math teacher is cool. He gave the principal shit for having that lunch thing. It was funny.

The bus is a whole different story. I'm on a minibus (for the first time since Grade 1) that's filled with a bunch of Grade 7's. There's only 1 other Grade 11 kid on the bus. They all sort of idolize me in a strange fashion... one of them though I was a "devil worshipper" because of my Cradle of Filth shirt, spiked bracelet and necklace.

I guess that's what I had to say. School just plainly sucks. I don't plan on dropping out or anything... I need the education to do anything in life. I just needed to get it out... it's been in for a while (pretty much since the beginning of Grade 10).
i had that with middle school
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Meh, I have 2 full years and the rest of this one too go.

Just stick with it, your almost done!
It doesn't end. Next is college, which is ultimatly better, but school. Then a job. Have fun!
Yeah I feel you man, teachers can make your life hell if they want to.
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
Meh. Classes are classes.

The ****ty part of Highschool is the ridiculous amount of unnecessary drama that is created on a daily ****ing basis. That's what I can't stand. I'll take a ****ing math test over having to deal with someone cheating on someone after getting drunk at a party they weren't invited to while they were grounded after being caught smoking pot. I'll take the quadratic formula over that **** any day. And I hate the quadratic formula.
Spiral Out
I feel your pain man. I've been at the same stupid fxcking prep school with the same idiot collar-popping jocks. There are literally two people worth talking to in my school, and to make it worse, the teachers seem to think that the best way to teach us is to pile us with so much homework that you either explode from stress or fail because you've just said "FXCK THIS" to the entire system.
Quote by Napalmdeth
welcome to life

welcome to my liiiiiiiiiife!

but sorry to hear that. and weekends feel so short.........

Jack my swag
On the one hand, it's ONLY October

On the other hand, October 15 is in the direct middle of the semester and this means that the halfmark is coming up, then winter break! I swear winterbreak is holding me over right now. I'm slightly clinging to Thanksgiving Break but my plans are not defined as of yet, so I can't really have that hold me over .

If you break it down week-by-week, it also seems to go faster than day-by-day. I mean, it's only 16 weeks in a semester and I've already finished seven. Plus the further away we are from the end this means the further we are away from final exams and god knows I don't even want to think about that right now. Ah.

You wouldn't believe all the tricks I have to make myself feel better about having to go to class.
i hear yah man But at least its your last year im only a junior so i have this one and another one. And ive skipped something like 8 days of school in just 2 months so i need to get my act together. But just work hard and go to a good college and itll be alot better.
Quote by Napalmdeth
welcome to life

Welcome to life? I've been here since I was born. Where else can I be. Life just isn't down... as most people make it to be. There are ups. This just isn't one of them.
Quote by blu_flame34
On the one hand, it's ONLY October

On the other hand, October 15 is in the direct middle of the semester and this means that the halfmark is coming up, then winter break! I swear winterbreak is holding me over right now. I'm slightly clinging to Thanksgiving Break but my plans are not defined as of yet, so I can't really have that hold me over .

If you break it down week-by-week, it also seems to go faster than day-by-day. I mean, it's only 16 weeks in a semester and I've already finished seven. Plus the further away we are from the end this means the further we are away from final exams and god knows I don't even want to think about that right now. Ah.

You wouldn't believe all the tricks I have to make myself feel better about having to go to class.

Where do you live? Up here in Canada, school starts in September. This is my 2nd month of school. I have a lot more to go. It ends in June.
Take a year off
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
Quote by HumanitysDeath

The ****ty part of Highschool is the ridiculous amount of unnecessary drama that is created on a daily ****ing basis. That's what I can't stand. I'll take a ****ing math test over having to deal with someone cheating on someone after getting drunk at a party they weren't invited to while they were grounded after being caught smoking pot. I'll take the quadratic formula over that **** any day. And I hate the quadratic formula.

You just described my school in one sentence.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by Thornography
Where do you live? Up here in Canada, school starts in September. This is my 2nd month of school. I have a lot more to go. It ends in June.

Oh...right. I live in Texas but I'm in college so it's semester-by-semester, not a 10-month schoolyear. We started mid August and go to mid December, then next semester is mid January to mid May.

But still, think in fractions! And there's no reason that winter break won't hold you over, it's still coming for you too .
Quote by Thornography

He said semester douchebag. Dont make us Canadians look bad.
Quote by FlippinSweet
He said semester douchebag. Dont make us Canadians look bad.

Jesus Christ... calm down.
You'll be fine. Everybody goes through that at some stage. I was at the same school for 12 years dude.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by shut_up_n00b
You just described my school in one sentence.

No, I described High School in one sentence.
Don't get too cheery.
Spiral Out
Too much reading.

Oh well. I can't say I know how you feel because I've been changing schools all over since I was 7. It'll be over before you know it. Just take it one week at a time, it seems shorter because a school week is only 5 days long.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
**** you have it bad

For me its

Band I - My teacher is a drunk, and is easily pissed off at usually nothing

Theatre I - Full of jocks who are complete dicks and get drunk or high

Video Tech - Love the class, but too many technical difficulties make it not so pleasent

Admin. Procedures - Learn to do an office job, get's me my current job through the school (and my current income of minimum wage)

Jazz - The sanctuary where I let loose and get to spend time with my girlfriend, good friends, and good music.

then I work till 4 or 3:30 depending if I have band practice in the afternoons where I cook to even darker than I already am.

and Every Wed. it's college

And every friday/saturday it's football or marching competition (or both in the case of this saturday)

so yeah. I feel you.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
welcome to life man, all i can say is that i think our generation got the shitty adults. maybe im wrong, maybe my parents had worse schooling than i did, but down here in SC the situation is pretty much the same. do you guys in canada get the same sized lunch in 12th grade you did in 1st? cause we do. i weighed 75 pounds in 1st grade and ate every damn bite, i weigh 100 MORE POUNDS NOW. GIVE EM MORE FOOD GOD DAMNIT.
Quote by HumanitysDeath

School would be so much easier if I didn't have a social life and didn't have to deal with all this crap... Actually what they actually do doesn't bother me; I'm a pretty open-minded, easy-going guy. It's people that make mundane typical teenager stuff into drama that's the problem.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?