Will you unite all peoples within our nation?
Or denounce the evils of truth and love, extend our reaches to the stars above, perhaps?

question: What's the difference between a musician and a savings bond?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by Doolittle
Or denounce the evils of truth and love, extend our reaches to the stars above, perhaps?

My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson

I would have never thought of that.
Quote by Doolittle

I don't want no Team Rocket ruling my forum. On the other hand, Team Rocket is pretty p0nx.
Quote by werty22
I don't want no Team Rocket ruling my forum. On the other hand, Team Rocket is pretty p0nx.

yeah, they never give up. Jus lyk dem p0nx

A vote for Pinhead is a vote for Meowths (wtf?)

A vote for Sargasm is a vote for Mudkipz. (I herd u liek them)
Quote by Doolittle

Truth and love are overrated. But for the extra mile, I'll do both.

Quote by waterproofpie
question: What's the difference between a musician and a savings bond?

A savings bond is worth something

Quote by sargasm

What's a mudkip
Quote by sargasm

Soup-Is-Good-Food-erBlob. Bettering everyone else all day long.

Therefore, a vote for sargasm is a vote for overused, unfunny 4chan memes.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by sargasm

Sargasm if you make one more post like that I may just consider abandoning my candidacy and devote my time to your campaign.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by SuperBlob

Therefore, a vote for sargasm is a vote for overused, unfunny 4chan memes.

You can't blame me for trying to appeal to the anon demographic.
Quote by sargasm
You can't blame me for trying to appeal to the anon demographic.

I heard that there is many anons. Enough to form some kind of legion.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
I heard that there is many anons. Enough to form some kind of legion.

I heard they are hackers on steriods, like an internet hate machine.
Quote by sargasm
I heard they are hackers on steriods, like an internet hate machine.

I heard that they go to *secret websites* and steal people's Myspace passwords.
Quote by wallyguitar666
rly? how do they ( websites)get the passwords?

If you delete the System32 folder on your computer I can send you a program that allows you to hack people's Myspace accounts.

System32 is a built in program Microsoft uses to stop you from using pirating and hacking software. Once you delete it, I can send you the program so System32 doesn't automatically delete the program when I send it to you.
Quote by wallyguitar666
idk who told u that but its wrong system32 is necessary for the operating system to function

It's a lie. They just want you to think that so you don't surpass their anti-piracy protection. System32 is not necessary for the operating system.

EDIT: Come on Wally you had to look up Sys32 on the interwebz to see that I was kidding? If you seriously try this, you deserve it.
Last edited by axeslash at Oct 11, 2007,