Any other rockstars Perm their hair? I noticed that Page hair strait hair mostly up until late Yardbirds then had curly for some reason, and sometimes it would be less curly than others like he hadnt permed it in awhile.

Did anyone on UG ever perm their hair either

Just asking lol
This is actually a pretty good question.

They all had such damn nice hair
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Never noticed that man. If he does get it permed I wouldn't really care because everyone in the 80's did their hair so it's not that big of a deal.
Member of the "...Still waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club.

Founder of the "ZAKK Wylde" club

pm me to join
Quote by Dudage
This is actually a pretty good question.

They all had such damn nice hair

Yes ive been thinking of growing my hair out and perming it like Robert Plants hair in Danmarks Radio if you have ever seen the performance there.
Brian May must've
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
Quote by DeadMeadow
Any other rockstars Perm their hair? I noticed that Page hair strait hair mostly up until late Yardbirds then had curly for some reason, and sometimes it would be less curly than others like he hadnt permed it in awhile.

Did anyone on UG ever perm their hair either

Just asking lol

I don't know if did that though, like maybe during a shows and gigs with all the sweat it would curl up, while when combed and washed it's straight, hair can vary in different environments and through time.

Even as you grow it, it can be fairly straight when short and really curl up when long. Either he's got some great hair styles intentional or not.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
well in the yard birds it wasnt that long. And if you dont wash your hair for a week youd be amazed how it can change. And im sure since them being on the road and all that they didnt have the best hygene. But plants hair is pretty badass and so is pages in the 1970 era.

But jim morrison had the most badass hair ever

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/ATA/23029X.jpg">http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/ATA/23029X.jpghttp://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/ATA/23029X.jpg

badass.
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
I dunno, man...Page has short hair now, and it still looks curly...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
This is true, Jim Morrison's hair is ultra-sexy.

I imagine many people in the 80's must have done something to their hair. It always looked so perfect.

I once permed my sister's hair but we spent a lot of time laughing and messing up and her hair sorta got fried . It looked really nice from far away though!
Quote by zeppelinpage4
I don't know if did that though, like maybe during a shows and gigs with all the sweat it would curl up, while when combed and washed it's straight, hair can vary in different environments and through time.

Even as you grow it, it can be fairly straight when short and really curl up when long. Either he's got some great hair styles intentional or not.

Yeah but If its that curly as in 1975 and such for him, then it had to have been permed, in his younger days even at 14 it was strait, It varied greatly from time to time. Idk I plan to solve this
Quote by blu_flame34
This is true, Jim Morrison's hair is ultra-sexy.

I imagine many people in the 80's must have done something to their hair. It always looked so perfect.

I once permed my sister's hair but we spent a lot of time laughing and messing up and her hair sorta got fried . It looked really nice from far away though!

the 80's? rockstars looked like prostitutes.

its true, jim morrison was the sex

Jack my swag
kirk hammet comes to mind
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by DeadMeadow
Yeah but If its that curly as in 1975 and such for him, then it had to have been permed, in his younger days even at 14 it was strait, It varied greatly from time to time. Idk I plan to solve this

puberty will change hair. I had straight hair until around 12-13 and now its curlier than bob dylans.
Quote by DeadMeadow

Well I used to have straight hair and it's become curly, on some days it's waved while on other days I could have pulled off permed hair and I do nothing to my hair so...

I guess this is like trying to find how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop...the world may never know...
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

Jimmy Page Curled his hair before Performances
One time Bonzo caught him and they started calling him the 'old girl'
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Woah that's hilarious.

Quote by Jimmyyoung
Jimmy Page Curled his hair before Performances
One time Bonzo caught him and they started calling him the 'old girl'

Dude are you serious? The solution to the question? Please cite the sources man
Quote by ep1kz
kirk hammet comes to mind

Nah, his is real. That's just really, really unmanageable hair that you refuse to give in to and cut.
Dickless.