So this halloween i think im really gonna dress up. I plan on being slash but the problem is i can't seem to find a wig or a hat...

Does anyone know of any good places to buy a nice slash wig and top hat, i've got the rest of the costume covered.

Thanks!!
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Well his hair looks like pubes... so you've got that covered too... and the hat... just get a box.
your the man but what about the top hat?
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
I was Slash for Halloween last year. I got the wig and top hat at a local halloween shop. It was a "headbanger" wig
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
I was actually Slash for Halloween last year...not hard at all. Random curly wig from the local party store, which also happened to sell top hats.

Quote by syngates07
thats pretty neat. now if i could just find one for buckethead...

My God I hope you're joking.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Napalmdeth

and its FLAME RETARDENT!!!!! GET THIS ONE! GET THIS ONE!!!!

btw, buckethead's hair would be the exact same as slash's.....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
and its FLAME RETARDENT!!!!! GET THIS ONE! GET THIS ONE!!!!

btw, buckethead's hair would be the exact same as slash's.....

if youre implying that buckethead is slash, youre wrong. bucketheads name is brian carroll.

or, you could have been suggesting they have similar hair. if it was the first one though, youre wrong lol
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by Shredder Guitar
if youre implying that buckethead is slash, youre wrong. bucketheads name is brian carroll.

or, you could have been suggesting they have similar hair. if it was the first one though, youre wrong lol

haha, im not stupid. second one.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
yeah, perfect for the hair but Slash has a very distinct top hat...
pay me the same amount and ill give you better head than an amp ever could.

Quote by mdawg24
My bad, headbanger had it.
I suck

Quote by faultyy
(sp) means to use super powers
ya so any suggestions for it?
Quote by iantheman
well i found out that his top hat is custom made, so unless you wanna shell out some cash for a custom top hat, just go buy a cheap one and get that wig.
pay me the same amount and ill give you better head than an amp ever could.

Quote by mdawg24
My bad, headbanger had it.
I suck

Quote by faultyy
(sp) means to use super powers
Quote by syngates07

get a kfc bucket and some wig and get some creepy plasic oprea mask and there you go
Quote by syngates07

dude...I'M GONNA BE BUCKETHEAD!!!!
mwahahahahahaha!
i was thinking about being keith richards after a binge lol. i was gonna make myself look all pale and basically like a zombie,but i doubt i can do it.
Quote by syngates07

Probably the easiest thing ever to dress up as. I mean get a KFC mask and a plain white mask, fuggin' simple n00b haha
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by syngates07

Look at my profile pic. It's me in my costume.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG