Your guy's opinions are the only ones i truly respect and take to heart, so i would like your feedback on our first song. For now that recording is bad quality, but i've got a studio at my house we're going to use to make the official song once i add lyrics into it. But for now i would really appreciate any feedback you guys could give me.

http://www.myspace.com/whitestallionsurl
I liked it, but I wish that the parts u started playing 2/3 of the way through happened earlier. The opening line that your playing off of doesn't really keep me interested for the amount of time you allotted for it. Don't be afraid to shine earlier in the song.
Quote by apm505
I liked it, but I wish that the parts u started playing 2/3 of the way through happened earlier. The opening line that your playing off of doesn't really keep me interested for the amount of time you allotted for it. Don't be afraid to shine earlier in the song.

That's perfect advice, i'll let the guys know, the song isn't officially recorded so every bit of advice you guys have to give is really helping us out, thanks man well see if we can make some changes.