always loved them. the game tonight was the most exciting game ive watched for a while... excluding the fiesta bowl....

i hope they win the sb this year...

anyone watch the game, what did you think?

that last timeout pissed me off, but when whatshisface the kicker kicked another one i almost ****ted myself...
**** yeah man.
They kept trying to take it away from them.

but what pissed me off the most is the announcers saying this was the buffalo bill's QB's big night...when they only had 3 points offensively.

it was heartwarming seeing the bill's fans reaction after the game.
as a lifelong die-hard bills fan i can say both i was not surprised they lost the lead and i have never screamed at a tv so much sinch the music city bull****
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
i dunno, i think the cowboys did everything they could to lose, and still didnt

though that last timeout was a really dick move
Quote by its_alive
Lighten up.

The Pit>Professionals

Quote by meh!
Wow, the rape wagon. The wagon sounds like the best wagon in town
Im a Bears fan..... but damn... its lookin like fate for the cowboys to go to the super bowl... Lets just see how they hold up to the patriots next week....
ya, it was....

and i would have put it in the nfl thread, but i didnt think it woudl get the response taht this one would...

but if i must, ill delete this thread and move it to the nfl thread...mods??
Quote by Longhairedrockr
Im a Bears fan..... but damn... its lookin like fate for the cowboys to go to the super bowl... Lets just see how they hold up to the patriots next week....

i hate the patriots, but im sad to say that dallas will probably loose.
Quote by Longhairedrockr

ive been a cowboy fan since Jimmie Johnson was their coach, and i can tell that this win was lucky, and im very disappointed at how they performed.

in any case, did you see the parallels between this game and one MNF from last year? (Bears-Cards)
Jong

Strat, V847a, OCDv3, Carbon Copy, DD-5, Flying Dragon, EL84 amp
what was with the illegal review? they spiked the ball at one second before they reviewed TO's catch therefore they cannot review a previous play. whatever. they still won. i was hoping buffalo would pull it off. ah well, who cares about the cowboys? even if they went to the big one, the AFC team would destroy them.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
what was with the illegal review? they spiked the ball at one second before they reviewed TO's catch therefore they cannot review a previous play. whatever. they still won. i was hoping buffalo would pull it off. ah well, who cares about the cowboys? even if they went to the big one, the AFC team would destroy them.

true in all accounts.

but then again, anything can happen right?
Jong

dude that last time out by the buffalo coach was lame. i was like NOOO WTFWTFWTF!!! THEY CAN"T DO THAT!!!

bu then Nick Folk (kicker) blew me away... he got that thing through TWICE. 53yds isn't the longest ever, but its definitely a BIG challenge for any football kicker. seriously. for him.

i'm a colts fan. so i didn't mind who wins, i just wanted to enjoy the game. so good job dallas.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by glaz31
true in all accounts.

but then again, anything can happen right?

true. that's why i still say the patriots will not win the superbowl.
#DTWD
Now I have to go to school tomorrow and hear the fans bitch about another victory Seriously, all the Cowboys fans here in Texas are the same. When they are winning, they are cocky and act like they are "true fans" but when they lose, they crawl into a hole and refuse to come out.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
lol at the timeouts. ive heard that same thing being debated that its a bad rule, and, well, the Raiders lost to the Broncos and another game got decided by that this season alone.

i really dont know what to say about that timeout thing though. im pretty sure thats not gonna be changed anytime soon anyway.

oh and to the colts for winning last year's SB. its about time Manning had his ring

Quote by primusfan
true. that's why i still say the patriots will not win the superbowl.

you and me both
Jong

i was angry. i really wanted them to lose.

they deserved to lose. Romo threw 5 interceptions and fumbled once.

barely beating the bills doesnt exactly solidify them being a great team.

i dont think they are bad, but i just dont see them being that good. not yet.
Quote by glaz31
lol at the timeouts. ive heard that same thing being debated that its a bad rule, and, well, the Raiders lost to the Broncos and another game got decided by that this season alone.

i really dont know what to say about that timeout thing though. im pretty sure thats not gonna be changed anytime soon anyway.

seirously. the commentators were even shouting. "WHAT A LAME RULE!!!"
but they forgot about everything after the second kick. incredible. that guy needs a salary boost x2.

Quote by glaz31
oh and to the colts for winning last year's SB. its about time Manning had his ring

haha yea. finally.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by Soul Power
Now I have to go to school tomorrow and hear the fans bitch about another victory Seriously, all the Cowboys fans here in Texas are the same. When they are winning, they are cocky and act like they are "true fans" but when they lose, they crawl into a hole and refuse to come out.

haha...
Quote by ECistheBest
seirously. the commentators were even shouting. "WHAT A LAME RULE!!!"
but they forgot about everything after the second kick. incredible. that guy needs a salary boost x2.

haha yea. finally.

oh, and Nick Folk is a rookie too.

but props to the Bills defense. they were dead last and were banged up, but they came through and carried their team. much respect to them
Jong

Quote by TonyRandall
haha...

Just wait until the New England game. Then I'll be laughing at them
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
yah i saw it. It twas a great game. Kinda how if the bills woulda won it woulda been because of special teams but since they lost the special teams kinda blew it for them.
the bills don't deserve to win anything if romo throws 5 ints, owens does nothing, and they STILL lose the bloody game!!!
Welcome To The End My Friend, The Sky Has Opened
i usually never blame the coach,but Dick Jauron seriously wtf,the offensive playcalling was awful every series of every drive they did a screen pass that went for either negative yards or two yards....when you have one of the fastest receivers in the league and you know you wont make the playoffs you have to be alot more aggresive
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
Pffft Dallas Cryboys
GO STEELERS!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by glaz31
ive been a cowboy fan since Jimmie Johnson was their coach, and i can tell that this win was lucky, and im very disappointed at how they performed.

in any case, did you see the parallels between this game and one MNF from last year? (Bears-Cards)

oh boy. i've always been a cowboy fan, but i've lived in arizona m y whole life so obviously i show the home team some support. that game nearly broke my heart.
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.