anyone here on their hs football team?

our team this year is kick ass, we havent lost a game (9 games) and it looks like we're going to win state champions this year again (we won last year too)

lol, i was looking at a website of all of the top teams in the country and our team is number 25 (in the nation!) our town has less than 1000 people... i found that very awesome.
That's cool man. What position do you play?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I'm not on the team.

But my high school is 6-2, so I guess they're doing pretty well this season.
Nikolas
Our H.S scjool team sucks, Im not on it, But the Varsity team has won I think one game out of 6, (Usually they do good.)

Our J.V and Freshmen Teams are all doing pretty decent though.
My town has less than 700 people & we have 11 man team (but we've consolidated with a 400 people town). Every game we've played in has been a shut-out.
Game 1- we lost 20 to 0
2- like 60 to 0, we won
3- 55 to 0, we won
4- 55 to 0, we won
5- 55 to 0, we won
5- 41 to 0, we won

two regular season games left, we'll go to state fo' sho' (the next team we play lost to one of the teams we beat by 55, they only scored a field goal)
I play tackle on offense & defense b/c I'm a big mothafucker, but I don't start because I don't always run my conditioning fast enough.

We're rated # 5 I think but the team we beat 41-0 only lost to the #2 team by 2 points, so we should be able to beat them if we end up playin' em.

We've been District champions for 7 years in a row and gone to state for 8 years in a row.

The #1 rated team is the team who knocked us out of the playoffs last year: it was the 2nd round & the score was 10 to 6 with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter when they scored on us, the game ended 13 to 10.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Its my senior year and I decided I shouldn't play the week of the first game

freshman year was good 7-3
2 of the games we lost were by 1 point

we're 4A div 1

sophmore year I completely destroyed my knee and was injured for all of junior year

coming back over junior year and summer of this year were hard and I want to have my knee when im 30 so I decided to quit, even though I may have been able to be 1st string again

my team is okay 4-2 we lost to chandler (decent team lost only by 1 pt again which pissed me off) and Mountain view (second in state last year) we also play Hamilton which pretty much always wins state in 4A Divison 1
Damn it's always the small towns with great teams. My team could go to state this year by the way they are playing right now. We already beat the state champions from New Mexico and broke their 25+ game winning streak, but damn these Texas teams are really tough. Have you heard of that team that has won like, 6 state championships in a row? I think they are in South Carolina or Georgia, I'm not sure.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
2A? We have A, B, C1, C2, D1, & D2
8 man begins at D1, and my school is C2 (200 kids)
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Im not on the team, but my schools varsity team hasnt lost a game so far. Theyre 5-0 and my school is 5A.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
so if you're 5A, how many kids go to your school?
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
I don't play and I'm out of HS, but last time I heard they were the only undefeated team in their division and their running back is a stud. Not bad.
Check out Southlake Carrol in Texas: They're pretty impressive. I think they've only lost 2 games in the past 5/6 years. One was this year after the coaching change...the other was the state championship game a few years back.

Edit: Where is your school ranked? I'm looking and can't find it. Are you in a specific 6/8-man rankings?
Last edited by TheCD at Oct 9, 2007,
My team kinda sucks, just cause we got a new coach who has no idea what he's doing, and none of the good players are committed. BTW I play TE, WR, and CB. We're a 2B 11-man team, and we're 1-2.

ps you guys should join my group- http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/hsfootball
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Member of UG's Christian Guitarists
I went to Colerain high school.

Yeah, our football team beats any of yours.
^ except for Hoover, Daphne, and Foley Alabama. Yeah I not in high school, but my high school produced Titus Brown form Mississippi State. Hes probably the best DE in the SEC and NCAA. But yeah back to Daphne and Foley and Hoover. Hoover was the best High school team in the nation for 2 years and now it looks like Foley is about to be the same way thanks to Julio Jones. He's teh #1 prosect in the nation. Every big time NCAA d-1 school is lookin at him. I mean USC LSU Florida michagan... everybody! But the thing that sucks for all these school ... HES PROBABLY GOING TO BAMA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROLLTIDE!
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Quote by Shaggy92
^ except for Hoover, Daphne, and Foley Alabama. Yeah I not in high school, but my high school produced Titus Brown form Mississippi State. Hes probably the best DE in the SEC and NCAA. But yeah back to Daphne and Foley and Hoover. Hoover was the best High school team in the nation for 2 years and now it looks like Foley is about to be the same way thanks to Julio Jones. He's teh #1 prosect in the nation. Every big time NCAA d-1 school is lookin at him. I mean USC LSU Florida michagan... everybody! But the thing that sucks for all these school ... HES PROBABLY GOING TO BAMA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROLLTIDE!

You went to Hillcrest? I go to Bryant, and we're 0-7...

Hillcrest beat us 49-21 last Friday..
my school absolutely sucks. We got a new coach(well last year was his first year, and they only won 1 game and that was by one touchdown), i don't know what division or whatever we are in but recently we had 10 players quit(mostly starters too), and we're down to like 20 players.

We're screwed pretty much
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Quote by TheCD
Check out Southlake Carrol in Texas: They're pretty impressive. I think they've only lost 2 games in the past 5/6 years. One was this year after the coaching change...the other was the state championship game a few years back.

Edit: Where is your school ranked? I'm looking and can't find it. Are you in a specific 6/8-man rankings?

Yeah, they're something like 81-2 in the last six seasons. And one loss was to the first ranked team in the country.
Quote by TonyRandall
anyone here on their hs football team?

our team this year is kick ass, we havent lost a game (9 games) and it looks like we're going to win state champions this year again (we won last year too)

lol, i was looking at a website of all of the top teams in the country and our team is number 25 (in the nation!) our town has less than 1000 people... i found that very awesome.

Heh, I checked and my school is 24th in nation.

One up'd you
Quote by nebraskan

Im not too sure, but its a lot of people.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Quote by Soul Power
Damn it's always the small towns with great teams. My team could go to state this year by the way they are playing right now. We already beat the state champions from New Mexico and broke their 25+ game winning streak, but damn these Texas teams are really tough. Have you heard of that team that has won like, 6 state championships in a row? I think they are in South Carolina or Georgia, I'm not sure.

Holy fucking shit you just confused the hell out of me...
Quote by Dirge Humani
Holy fucking shit you just confused the hell out of me...

You're the fourth person I've confused so far!

Quote by nebraskan

My school is 5A and 3,000 kids come to my school. The largest school (in population) in my city has about 5,000.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I'm not on the team, but I wish I was.

Well, kind of. Our team absolutely blows this year, we haven't won a single game yet.
lmfao.

i play jv football for my school (thank god)

our varsity team hasnt won a single game (out of like 7 games)

and the most points they have ever scored in a game is 21.

but i guess u sorta cant blame them cause its our first varsity season and we dont even have seniors at our school yet.

but still, thats why i told my coach im staying on jv. cause they r noo good.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by Budd_Dwyer
You went to Hillcrest? I go to Bryant, and we're 0-7...

Hillcrest beat us 49-21 last Friday..

Yeah I went to hillcrest ..that sucks for yall. Wow you are the first person on here I have meet from T-town ... Hell yeah ROLLTIDE!
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
My frosh team is 4-0, (we freakin rape teams) and varsity is 3-1, I think were ranked like 9th in connecticut.
Last edited by natel0083 at Oct 9, 2007,
My school's team is ranked 2nd in the state of Texas in 5A football and they are undefeated.
our team sucks, and our school spends all their money on the football team every year, it's funny. we just won our first game last friday, which was against the worst team in the ITCL. so now we've won one and lost six. it sucks. at first, yamaha5638 and i (we're in band so we have to go to all the games) were hoping that we'd score no touchdowns the whole season, then we hoped we wouldn't win any games, but now our hopes for that have been crushed too. maybe we'll get a losing streak next year.
Quote by Doofag
Heh, I checked and my school is 24th in nation.

One up'd you

Where's this site?

And my school's varsity team is undefeated so far. The biggest game of the season is this upcoming week so I dunno if it'll stay. All our games have been shut outs by at least 50 points though.
We just beat the #1 rated team in the state 3 to 0 in the 2nd round of playoffs.
Here's our entire team (jv & varsity):
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
wat town nebraskan? im from Superior 2000 ppl in the town, 200 ppl in the school, and we just got knocked outa the playoffs yesturday cus we suck, glad i dont play football
^Elmwood-Murdock (We're C-2) Teams in C-2 include- Howells, Wakefield, Weeping Water, Louisville, Malcolm, Laurel Concorde, Palmyra, Malcolm, Fremont Bergan... If you've ever heard of any of those towns, that's about the size of our school. U guys have over 2,000 people so we definitely don't play u, we'd prolly lose lol.
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Last edited by nebraskan at Nov 1, 2007,