Any Dynasty Warriors fans on UG? How 'bout Samurai Warriors?
If so, u should get Warriors Orochi, a combination ov both games. It's got all 77 characters from both games & it pwns.
Favorite officer? I think mine is either Musashi Miyamoto or Nobunaga Oda from SW 2 and either Dian Wei or Ma Chao from DW series.
Discuss all games in the "warriors" series.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by nebraskan
Any Dynasty Warriors fans on UG? How 'bout Samurai Warriors?
If so, u should get Warriors Orochi, a combination ov both games. It's got all 77 characters from both games & it pwns.
Favorite officer? I think mine is either Musashi Miyamoto or Nobunaga Oda from SW 2 and either Dian Wei or Ma Chao from DW series.
Discuss all games in the "warriors" series.

I loved Samurai Warriors, I always just played my created character though, so I don't have a favourite officer. The only thing that I wish SW never had was the castle part of the battles, those just made me mad.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Are you sure u don't mean Dynasty Warriors b/c Samurai Warriors (the 2nd one at least) didn't have a create-an- officer mode.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Quote by nebraskan
Are you sure u don't mean Dynasty Warriors b/c Samurai Warriors (the 2nd one at least) didn't have a create-an- officer mode.

The first Samurai Warriors did. I know for a fact it was SW, because Nobunaga Oda was the head general of the one army. Japanese history FTW
I've never played SW 1, but I've contemplated buying it. Warriors Orochi is awesome though, & it's only $40 new. It doesn't have anything to do with the actual 3 Kingdoms Era of China and Warring States period of Japan, it just has their officers, items, and battle stages.
You choose 3 people & fight with them all simultaneously by pressing R1 & R2 to switch characters. It pwns.
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Quote by nebraskan
I've never played SW 1, but I've contemplated buying it. Warriors Orochi is awesome though, & it's only $40 new. It doesn't have anything to do with the actual 3 Kingdoms Era of China and Warring States period of Japan, it just has their officers, items, and battle stages.
You choose 3 people & fight with them all simultaneously by pressing R1 & R2 to switch characters. It pwns.

I don't know if I would like that as much. I liked having the campaigns and everything to work with, along with the big history lesson that came with each game.