Well to make a long story short(well its not that short lol) heres what happened.i ordered a roland microcube in red from them(only store which had them in stock at the time).two days after i order they backorder it so i call them and cancel the order to get one from zzounds.also note i did this a month back and they said they had cancelled it.well today i get home and theres a cube sitting at my doorstep!i dunno what should i do,it was there mistake and there problably gonna charge my dad for 2(one from zzounds and one from geartree WHICH i had cancelled) should i keep it and say it never came and that i want the money back?or return it?or what i have two cubes now and i paid for both!im really pissed at the customer service and such,i send them and email and they never got back at me either.Also the shipping was crap they didnt put it inside another box or anything they just end me the box the amp came in!
dont keep it, because the person that left it there knows that he took it...and plus its just plain wrong to do it...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
One more time, in English, and with proper grammar and punctuation.

he bought an amp from the internet. he canceled the it. it showed up on his doorstep. he had already ordered one from another website (since he had canceled it). and so he thinks that he is going to get charged for both amps. what should he do??
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Quote by fifer
dont keep it, because the person that left it there knows that he took it...and plus its just plain wrong to do it...

what? the ts didn't steal it or find it mysteriously, it sounds like a screw up by geartree.
i'd say check to see that you actually paid for it. if you did, demand your money back and that you shouldn't be held responsible for shipping charges as you had canceled your order.
if it turns out they canceled the payment but you got it anyway, keep it. or sell it yourself.
thank you for the translation!lol sometimes i suck at getting what i think outta my head.well i dont know they havent charged it yet.its still pending if they dont charge it ill keep it iguess thats a really big screw up but i bet theyre gonna charge it so im gonna demand a refund i guess with no shipping charges on me.(not my fault is it?!)just dont order from there.oh yeah just to add on ialso order a gig bag the gig abg did come but the cube didnt therefore i cancelled it,but they still proccessed it yet
Last edited by TheIronTrooper at Oct 9, 2007,
it's not that big a screw up...not like they left a 1959 les paul on your doorstep, is it?!
Gibson LP w/SD59+PRS Dragon II
Fender 52RI Hotrod Tele
PRS Tremonti SE w/Bulldog Extremist/Black Label

Cornford MK50H & 2x12
Marshall JMP-1

TC Electronics G-System

MacBook + Ableton Live
Someone I know got an Alienware computer.. It got left at his doorstep. So he complained that it got stolen. Now he has two. Which he only paid one for.

I dunno what to do in your situation though.
check with your credit card company.

if you paid for both them, shame on you for not getting a comfirmation number on the cancellation.

send one back.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Someone would have had to sign for the package. Geartree knows that you have the package and that it's been delivered. They will definitely bill you for it. Your best bet is to call them immediately and be upfront with them. Honestly, you'll be lucky to get your money back for it, even though you rightfully cancelled your order.
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD