Page 1 of 2
That's right. If you don't vote for me you are a filthy capitalist, and according to most punk bands, that is bad. So here's what you can benefit from voting for me for Forum President.

I promise to personally destroy the Casualties. Whether it be from killing them myself, or by rigging their sound system to explode as soon as they sing the phrase "punx" I promise I will stop them.

I will protect all of your punk cookies from harm. Punky chips ahoy, Oi Oi Oi!

I'm the queerest of all the punks here, so if you don't vote for me, you are a homophobe and if you vote for one of the lesser queers, then you just aren't getting the real deal.

And everybody in the punk chat knows I have a particular body part that is punker than all of yours.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by wallyguitar666
do u rly hav ocd?

Yes I really have OCD...

So yes another point to my campaign.

I'm probably the only clean punk in the world, because having things be dirty or not being able to wash my hands drives me ****ing crazy. Just absolutely crazy.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
Yes I really have OCD...

So yes another point to my campaign.

I'm probably the only clean punk in the world, because having things be dirty or not being able to wash my hands drives me ****ing crazy. Just absolutely crazy.

i can one up you.

i have anxiety, and can't focus on things long enough to usually understand them fully, mainly, what i like, so i can't stand it if something happens, out of order in my head, example, i'm doing a project for school, i am then asked to shovel snow, i start twitching and freaking out cause i'm already doing something, and i can't stand not finishing things in my ****ed up order.
For your information, I happen to come from a strong lineage of filthy capitalists, and I find your anti-filthy-capitalist banter very offensive!
Quote by yawn
For your information, I happen to come from a strong lineage of filthy capitalists, and I find your anti-filthy-capitalist banter very offensive!

How dare you! You filthy capitalists ruin everything!

Capitalism killed my father... and raped my mother!
Soup-Is-Good-Food-erBlob. Bettering everyone else all day long.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Other reasons why I am awesome and should be Chancellor of the forums:

I have a UG score of 46. I am therefore awesome.

I listen to the Circle Jerks and teh Queers, and since I'm gay, that makes me all the more awesome while listening to those bands.

I've been arrested, and therefore have tr00 p0nx credibilities.

I've been in 4 punk bands that have broken up. My bands are so punk that they collapse under the sheer awesomeness of the music we made.
axeslash = poser.

46 points? so what.

I have hundreds of transcriptions under my belt, I just don't share them with UG.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
axeslash = poser.

46 points? so what.

I have hundreds of transcriptions under my belt, I just don't share them with UG.

Pfft.

I don't even transcribe the songs I learn.

I post just enough tabs to let people know I have mad tabbing skillz, but I won't tab something for anyone else.

So there.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
you just tab for 46 points?

I have like 9,000 total posts, so there, you.... gay?
Yes. I am gay.

You're carefully laid argument has been laid to waste.
I have insomnia which causes me to spend all night on this forum and have some rediculous amount of posts that is genuinely over 9000.

(IT's OVER NINE THOUSAND!)
I guess im a filthy capitalist. vote for twist of fate
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
Quote by closertofreewil
I guess im a filthy capitalist. vote for twist of fate

GET THE F*CK OUTTA MY FORUM!!!!!!!!

Vote neidnarb11890, protector of the punk forum.
*-)
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Your carefully laid spelling is f*cking appalling. I've seen kids that could write better.
Your mom can spell better.

Beat that.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
you just tab for 46 points?

I have like 9,000 total posts, so there, you.... gay?

Forum posts: 6,501 (5.26 per day)

Brian, it has come to the attention of the press that you have recently lied about some of your campaign claims. How do you feel about this?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by axeslash
Your mom can spell better.

Beat that.

My mother is a teacher. Of course she can spell better.

Quote by waterproofpie
Forum posts: 6,501 (5.26 per day)

Brian, it has come to the attention of the press that you have recently lied about some of your campaign claims. How do you feel about this?

plus

1,500 (some of you may remember my good friend Timey )

plus

Equals:

approx. 9,000 posts.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

plus

1,500 (some of you may remember my good friend Timey )

plus

Equals:

approx. 9,000 posts.

When you get a new account, your old posts don't count towards your bragging rights.

That's a rule I made up just now.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
....yeah, but I have 9000 posts.

Sorry, I'm gonna have to go with Sargasm on this one.

It seems that your platform is built entirely on lies and fabrication.

Vote Axeslash: His lies are completely unverifiable!
Quote by lavazza
Vote lavazza

- he does not lie his only fault in character is that he lies

Quote by axeslash
It seems that your platform is built entirely on lies and fabrication.

I won't let that little fact be stopping me.
Quote by axeslash

only campaign poster I've LOL-ed at
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by waterproofpie

only campaign poster I've LOL-ed at

It's true. I once had a fever, but I cured it with more cowbell.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Since I'm not going to win I'll vote for you axeslash.

I am glad to have your support. You will remain among the living after my "final solution" is implemented.

Uhh... I mean.. UP THE PUNX VOTE FOR AXESLASH! YEAH, THAT'S IT!
i was gonna vote for axeslash, but then i realized he was friends with wally, so now i'm not.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Ska Wars
i was gonna vote for axeslash, but then i realized he was friends with wally, so now i'm not.

Oh well, at least I know wally will vote for me.
vote me

I don't brag about trascribing songs cause punk songs take like two minues to transcribe

I can play the trombone which is a badass instrument
Guitars
Gretsch corvette
Epiphone SG special

Effects
RP350
big muff pi
crybaby wah
RC-2 loop station

Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
Quote by outlaw metaler
vote me

I don't brag about trascribing songs cause punk songs take like two minues to transcribe

I can play the trombone which is a badass instrument

And yet you haven't transcribed a single song. Tsk tsk. Hypocrisy is not the way to get elected.
Quote by blackflag49
But are you cool, like Joe Camel?

Yes. Yes I am.

Only the cool kids smoke. While wearing Dead Kennedys shirts.
Quote by axeslash
Yes. Yes I am.

Only the cool kids smoke. While wearing Dead Kennedys shirts.

camels are for sissies.

real men smoke the cheap ****ty cigarettes with no real tobacco in them.
Page 1 of 2