So, a few weeks back, I find out this (relatively cute) chick is into me in a major way. So i decide to ask her out on a date for this weekend, and all's well.

Just as I hang up the phone from talking to her, I realized that I have zero interest in this chick apart from her physicals.

Of course, I'm gonna go on the date and such because, well... she's willing to, I guess. But that's beside the point. In realizing I have no feelings for this girl, I also realize how insanely annoying she is, and now I have no idea what to do about it.

Pit. Converse.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
Man i thought we were talking about Uh-Oh the game show not Uh-Oh the I ****ed up
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Hmm, I believe there is a little something called *booming godlike voice* THE RELATIONSHIP THREAD *epic music*
they should help you there, k? bye bye now. Bye bye

pepsi
Quote by pepsi_lovr
Hmm, I believe there is a little something called *booming godlike voice* THE RELATIONSHIP THREAD *epic music*
they should help you there, k? bye bye now. Bye bye

pepsi

coke is seriously way better then pepsi... but yes...relationship thread
haha, noice. she's sweet and all, just complains about absolutely everything.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

RTG rap tap gap. I dono why it has rap in it but it just does!
. . .

WOW SH*T

My Axe: WarwickThumb
Quote by James_Water2
Man i thought we were talking about Uh-Oh the game show not Uh-Oh the I ****ed up

ME TOO!!
Its just a date, its not like you're getting married...

Hey, you might even enjoy the date
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
Its just a date, its not like you're getting married...

Hey, you might even enjoy the date

True. But using that same logic, I'm spending money I don't have on a chick I don't like.

Seems like a flawed system.
Quote by count schizo

Quote by 7DaySkeptic

Might as well go on a date once, see how it is... if she is still unbearably annoying. just stop.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Tell her you wanna break up. ANd she'll be all, "I can CHANGE!!" And you be all. "Okay."
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by krypto1339
haha, noice. she's sweet and all, just complains about absolutely everything.

Haha, almost every female complains man. Get used to it. Or turn homosexual. The latter is probably easier...
I'm in the 'Australia FTW' Club. Join

Hi
get her to give you head in a movie theater
nothin beats getting head in public during a good movie, eating popcorn drinkin COKE!!!
COKE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PEPSI