I have a Randall RG70G3 amp, and a Ibanez GRG170dx guitar, im looking for that Cowboys from hell dime sound, which pedal would help me get that sound?
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
I dunno, A metal-zone? Although I don't know why you can't get the tone with that amp when he used G3's
Is the amp good? Which settings should i use to get that sound? And which pedal can improve it? :P
Gear:
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
The amp is good and for setttings try something like

Bass: 9
Mids: 2
Treble: 10
Gain: 8-10
dime sound eh?

krank distortus maximus!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Thanks, im ordering it now =)
Gear:
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
no not the distortus maximus NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO u dont need a distortion pedal, the G3 is probably as close to Dime's tone as u can get (unless u look at a warhead). A distortion pedal is just gonna put all ur amp distortion(its supopsed to be like... te3h brootalZ distortion already) to waste. If Horlick's settings don't work, i think u might need an EQ pedal to tighten up the bass frequencies. or a tubescreamer is supposed to tighten up bass response too. I might turn up the mids just a little bit too, cuz cowboys from hell isn't THAT scooped.
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...