ok so i was attempting to restring my ibanez but i cant do it, i forgot how and ive never done it before and i was shown how to do it at the music shop (but i forgot how lol) and now it doesnt have strings on it and im taking it into the shop tommorow and i was wondering will the guitar be fine without string tension on the neck until tommorow?
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Yeah it should be fine. If it was without strings for a week or more, that may be a different story. But yer, it'll be fine.
Even try youtubing for a video on how to restring it if you want to try yourself.
alright cheers
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
your guitar is done for. throw it in the trash.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
ok after seeing that video ill try and string my guitar but at the bridge one of the strings wont come out, all of the others are but its still locked in place by one of the saddles (im not sure exactly what its called) and it cant be loosened which i need to do to get the string out any ideas?
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by Shredlet
ok after seeing that video ill try and string my guitar but at the bridge one of the strings wont come out, all of the others are but its still locked in place by one of the saddles (im not sure exactly what its called) and it cant be loosened which i need to do to get the string out any ideas?

I'm not too sure what you mean, but maybe you need an Allen Key?
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Quote by BenFoffenbock
I'm not too sure what you mean, but maybe you need an Allen Key?

Dont blame you its hard to explain ill try my best again the model of ibanez i have is ibanez rg2570 so thats bridge ive got so u know what im talking about..

at the bridge you gotta unscrew these things that hold the strings in like that lock them in but and you have to unscrew the screw that in it to pull it out and release the string, well i unscrewed the screw but it didnt come loose and the string is stuck in there tight
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
If it's that metal ring bit at the end of the string that's stuck in the hole, yeah that happened to me, but I eventually managed to wriggle it loose. Sorry, I'm about as experienced as you when it comes to restringing, I've only done it a couple of times .
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
and ive also noticed as soon as i got the string cut the bridge raised up due to the lack of tension from the strings i know i have to push down the bridge so its horizontal with the guitar but is that it?
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
If it's a floating bridge then DO NOT take all the strings off, change them one by one. Otherwise it'll take you a couple of hours to get the thing back in tune with the bridge level.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com