sorry if this thread has been covered before, but i have searched and found nothing on it.
Lately, my wah's treadle hasnt been giving me enough resistance. I feel this is effecting the tone on it, as it isnt giving the "wah" sound anymore, more like just a cut of treble or bass. I have already re indexed the pot, so i narrowed it down to being either my amps problem or my wah's problem.
does anyone know how to increase the resistance of my wah (the crybaby from hell).
Ive already used the truss rod until i can't anymore.
Thanks in adv.
Sigs are too hard to think up
does anyone know how to increase the resistance of my wah (the crybaby from hell).
Ive already used the truss rod until i can't anymore.

Yeah, you're on the right track, just keep tightening the wah pedals truss rod to increase its resistance.

I'm sorry, it just sounds funny, because the whole thread long I thought you were talking about electronic resistance, and I didn't know what a treadle was. Do wahs have truss rods though?

Anyways, sounds like you know what your talking about, smart people, help him out!
its squeaking while im tightening it and its getting rather tough so i dont think it can go any longer. Crybaby From Hell btw.
What do you mean by truss rod? Wahs don't have those (or at least, aren't supposed to).
uh well im not sure if its called the truss rod, actually its probably not (my bad). its the hole in the back which you tighten with the allen wrench (thats it)