Hi! to everyone, I'm looking for a job related to music because i love music, I play the guitar in a band but Im not that good so any job related to music is ok for me even if a saleman in a music store, atleast I'm near with what I love to do or if possible a clerk in music industry or maybe a cleaner of musical instrument is fine so if anyone there knows any link or e-mail address of someone who is looking for employee please PM me thats a great help!!!!! thanks .....
Last edited by knives143 at Oct 9, 2007,
What the hell words are you making?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
most sites have a "Careers" link towards the bottom of the web page...have a look through some of those but personally I would go meet with the manager of the store in person. They usually get back to you much quicker that way and you have a much better chance of getting a job.
Quote by moody07747
most sites have a "Careers" link towards the bottom of the web page...have a look through some of those but personally I would go meet with the manager of the store in person. They usually get back to you much quicker that way and you have a much better chance of getting a job.

thanks a lot for your advice I guess its just hard to find a job that,,,, you love to do I have search for a month on the net and pass my CV to all of them it looks like I'll end up to become a member of those JOBLESS person so many jobs but so hard to be hired... :
It's not difficult to get a job dude, go to your local music / instrument store / studio whatever and hand over a CV. Make sure you do a bit of research about the place you give the CV to too, that way you'll be able to impress the manager or whoever if they ask any impromptu questions!

Good luck!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Nacho Cheese!
Yeah, I didn't understand that...maybe if you make it clearer I could help.

It simply means that I'm seeking for job in US or any country as long its not in the middleast ......
We are Musician
Not a Magician
Quote by metacarpi
It's not difficult to get a job dude, go to your local music / instrument store / studio whatever and hand over a CV. Make sure you do a bit of research about the place you give the CV to too, that way you'll be able to impress the manager or whoever if they ask any impromptu questions!

Good luck!

maybe in your country its not hard but here in the philippines we have a high unemployment rate thats why most of filipinos look for job outside the country and Im one of them...........
We are Musician
Not a Magician
Quote by knives143
Hi! to everyone Im looking for a job related to music because i love music, I play the guitar in a band but Im not that good so any job related to music is ok for me even if a saleman in a music store atleast Im near with what I love to do or if possible a clerk in music industry or maybe a cleaner of musical instrument is fine so if anyone there has know any link or email address of someone looking for employee please PM me thats a great help!!!!! thanks or atleast post here.....

Maybe if you used some punctuation, people might be able to understand you more.