I'm starting to like this move by Fender. Ever few months they release a HRD in a new color. Earler in the year i saw a tweed one, then the White Lightning, then the Texas Red, now a gorgeous and classy Wine Red. It's got a wheat colored grille and is absolutely sexy. The also swapped out the fender speaker with a Celestion. Very Nice!

What do you think will e next, my vote goes towards Surf Green or some kind of blue
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Um, it's not so much that colour that this is about...

They are all limited run amps with different speakers, Fenders response to people swapping out the stock speaker all the time. Nice to know big companies listen sometimes.
"You can practice to attain knowledge, but you can't practice to attain wisdom." - Herbie Hancock
i'd like a finished wood cab, no tolex.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
^Seen it.

They even have one with the panels in sunburst like the strats.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
maybe they'll listen to customers and fix the od channel...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Reincaster
^Seen it.

jeebus! that's gorgeous!

can you link me to a place with a price?
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Quote by Johnonon
What do you think will e next, my vote goes towards Surf Green or some kind of blue

They've already done green.

You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
that's badass. I think the cosmetics and speaker change are good. I love the HRD's cleans, and with a tubescreamer or MXR GT-OD you can coax some excellent sounds out of it
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
who cares about the amp, where can i get that seat/duvet/whatever the heck it is?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Reincaster
^Seen it.

are those still for sale ?
Not sure, but my local store has a sexy tobacco sunburst one.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

send your hot rods to omegaamps.com and get them modded
http://richmusic.dmusic.com

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible."
Quote by The red Strat.
are those still for sale ?

It's not worth it. Not to me, anyway. I've seen a Blues Jr done up the same way in a GC by me and they were asking $1000 for it! So figure the Hot Rod's gotta be at least another $200 on top of that.

I'd rather spend that money on the amp's innards.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
yeah i was just asking to know what that amp would cost. it's not worth it to me either (and besides i already bought a new amp recently) i was just curious for the price.
they're still bloody hot though.
hmm maybe weber can make me a cab like that for my blues deluxe
Quote by slatsmania
It's not worth it. Not to me, anyway. I've seen a Blues Jr done up the same way in a GC by me and they were asking $1000 for it! So figure the Hot Rod's gotta be at least another $200 on top of that.

+ a heck of a lot.

unless your amp is uber-boutique quality, you can always get better, and if you ask me, you're better spending what little cash you have on a better amp...

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by slatsmania

Hmm, this one was $699 at my local music store, and the tobacco sunburst was $799. These both had Jensens too.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Quote by Reincaster
Hmm, this one was $699 at my local music store, and the tobacco sunburst was $799. These both had Jensens too.

That's a lot better but still steep, IMHO. I guess either my GC was up for a robbery, I got the number wrong, or there was something else special about the amp I didn't take note of.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by Reincaster
^Seen it.

It looks great but I would rather buy a used one and do all the cosmetics myself for alot cheaper then whatever ridiculous price they would ask. Changing tolex and finishing wood isnt rocket science.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"