I couldn't think of anywhere else to post this, so anyway, does anyone know any good shops selling second hand guitars and amps in Melbourne? Even pawn shops would be cool. thanks
Blues Power
theres a place on Elgin Street in Carlton called Music Swap Shop, its near the intersection of Elgin Street and Faraday Street right across the street from a Hardware Store. Its a little expensive at times but all the stuff is used and you find some rare goodies.
They don't sell guitars but Brunetti's = win.
Quote by soccermom
HELL YES!

tis some pretty intresting, I have nearly read (masturbated) to all the articles on Wiki.

ebay man srsly or

local trading post in your paper
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
Quote by BennyStruggle
theres a place on Elgin Street in Carlton called Music Swap Shop, its near the intersection of Elgin Street and Faraday Street right across the street from a Hardware Store. Its a little expensive at times but all the stuff is used and you find some rare goodies.

Yeah I've been there once...it's not too bad, they have some decent stuff most of the time. You'll find that a lot a shops will sell second hand guitars, I think they do at 5-Star Music in Ringwood, they're good value, I got $600 off an LTD KH-202
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
Also, Cash Converters have some decent gear.
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
cash converters, pay less, pay cash!

i know someone who traded in a kirk hammett model (wired to only one bridge pickup), sold it to them for $800, a year later that things still there going for 5~600..

but still theres some good amps there sometimes
haha, alright cool, thanks, I'm a big blues fanatic, and I'd love to know any places that kinda specialize in strats and the like.
Blues Power