Page 1 of 3
K guys,although i'm not that good in guitar yet *esspecially electric*, i still love cool guitars! Well,a noob can dream right? Ha,well,one guitar i would be getting fairly soon would PROBABLY,but very likely,be a MIM fat strat HSS ,in other words,a fender standard. Next~*in maybe a year or two* an Ibanez,preferbly a S470 ..though RG's would do too,but i would probably aim fer expensive guitars as i get new toys ...and last stop *of course i will get more* a LP custom! all the new toys would only come in a year or two,could even be in three years time..long time tho..

What do you guys think about my dream? =D
I think you should work on your guitar skill before you start dreaming about having cool guitars...seriously.

Aim for skill first!
Last edited by Mattmakesmetal at Oct 9, 2007,
yeah man,don't worry,improving skills are all taken care off...i play every day whenever i can guys!
yeah...practice on

and changin from a strat to a RG and then to a LP doesn´t seem all to logical. they are all completly different guitars
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
yeah, by the time you really try those out, you'll have picked one niche or the other, as all three have different one's, although i would like myself a HSH strat with a floyd rose, hahaha, but might as well have a jackson or ibanez then... BUT, those are all nice guitars
EDIT: oh yeah, forgot to mention mine : (

i'd like to have an SG supreme fireburst, or just finish this guitar i'm assembling from warmoth in december, haha
Last edited by Chad11491 at Oct 9, 2007,
schecter!!!!! either hellraiser fr in black cherry or schecter synester custom or hellraiser avenger in black cherry. other than schecters id love to have an explorer or an epiphone black beauty (gibsons dont make very good black beautys)
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.
its cos,i can't like have different variety of musics to play..having the top gear sound for each music.
think more about your amp.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
My next guitar is a white Gibson explorer with DiMarzio AirZone and Paf Pro.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
extremely sweet guitars man...i might even consider a jackson over an ibanez..or maybe get both and erm,i think the amp can wait...its actually not a bad amp...but yes,i'd probably change it after my mim strat...
Quote by NoobOnZone
its cos,i can't like have different variety of musics to play..having the top gear sound for each music.

there's no plural for music
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Jackson Stars RR-J2 Special

Most beautiful guitar ever!
Last edited by Op3a at Oct 9, 2007,
Sometimes i take my gun out and i aim for anyone that has a Zakk Wylde bullz eye... it just seems logical...
but on the real i want a custom shop strat... i will get, eventually
Telecaster so I can play metal, my RG is only good for blues.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
Quote by Aftertime

JS1200...someday

that red guitar makes me have wet dreams...
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Quote by Ferrarone
yeah...practice on

and changin from a strat to a RG and then to a LP doesn´t seem all to logical. they are all completly different guitars

yea i agree. if ur used to the single coil tone of a strat then it'd be wierd to suddenly be playing HSH on an RG (or HH). and when ur used to the tone and feel (the neck is pretty thin) of an RG, it'd be wierd to suddenly change to an LP, which has thicker tone and also a thicker (therefore slower to play on, at least for me) necks
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Last edited by musicfreak003 at Oct 9, 2007,
yeah...my friend explained it to me yesterday...discovered ibanez is really fer heavy metal in that sense...i play rock...bands like green day and blink 182...RHCP too...so yeah,i think i'll head forward to the fender...
Dream list:

Roland G-707
Jackson Custom Shop red ghost Flames Soloist
1970s Rickenbacker 331"Light Show"
Hamer Phantom
Gibson SG-90D
Alvarez Dana Scoop
1980s Charvel USA Star
BC Rich Ignitor
haha,alot of stuffs dude..*i purposely spelled stuff as stuffs*,well all the best to getting your dream guitars! i think i'll just stick to fender all the way!!~~
Quote by metallicafan616
i really want this

currently using a stat tho, think it would be a good choice?

depends,if you really play heavy metal that would be a good choice? i don't really know...i've only seen people play real heavy metal with that...
a dean razorback. love those guitars but i need a grand to blow on one
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
I would hope to have a black Gibson X-xplorer, SG Standard with a Chrome pickguard, and Flying V(yes, all of them black, no I'm not goth/emo...black guitars just look BADASS). Then any other Basses...I don't play Bass, but I hope to...
Last edited by Skynyrd890 at Oct 10, 2007,
I really want a '72 Telecaster Deluxe. I can see myself playing that guitar for a while.
Probably getting an Ibanez S470 within the following year... It's not that expensive, but I tried it once, and now I must have it
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Gibson Les Paul
Gibson SG
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez RG2570
Ibanez S470
Schecter Classic
Dean Razorback
PRS CU25
Jackson KE2
KXK's Karl Sanders model
The Almighty RR5
LTD EC1000
PRS Dave Navarro Model
PRS Standard Satin

See?I'm such an simple person.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by metallicafan616
i really want this

No, not a good choice, yes you can play metal on it, but schecter, ibanez, esp, jackson, much better choices.
Quote by metallicafan616
i really want this

Sure, if you want to look like a tool
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
sometime in the not so distant future I think I will buy myself a ESP LTD EX400 'cause its just such a cool guitar and active with EMG's

I'm also thinking about buying a ENGL Powerball 100watt all-tube amp head (and later one of the ENGL cabs)

......damn I need money!

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3
Page 1 of 3