Quote by XxFIENDxX
they're pretty good. They won't be too underground anymore though, since Hot Topic sells they're shirts now.
Actually it's spelled "their."

I know, I know, you can thank me later.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
good stuff..im just not a realy fan of the horror part of this horror punk thing
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Blitzkid is definitely the best horror band in recent memory. They rule really hard.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by XxFIENDxX
they're pretty good. They won't be too underground anymore though, since Hot Topic sells they're shirts now.

Seriously?? Thats weak.
Quote by recklessnick
the vocalist sounds like old time danzig. i like xD

The singer uses a pretty high pitched voice in most songs, He doesnt sound anything like Danzig. Thats one of the things I like about Blitzkid though, they dont try to be the Misfits like 99% of all the other "horror punk" bands. Anyway, I think theyre pretty good. Their guitarist and vocalist now plays lead guitar in the band The Automatons, who are a really great local band from around here. I met him a couple weeks ago at one of thier shows, and he seemed like a cool guy. Anyone who wants to look into the Automatons, theyre on myspace The Automatons
Was it polemically sent,
I Wanna know what you meant
I Wanna know,
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Seriously?? Thats weak.

Yeah. Last time I was in there I saw some Blitzkid shirts and was like "WTF!?". Then I went on their website and it says that select HTs now carry their merch...
Quote by XxFIENDxX
Yeah. Last time I was in there I saw some Blitzkid shirts and was like "WTF!?". Then I went on their website and it says that select HTs now carry their merch...

I guess they got to make money, but still.
he looks like someone from a japanese anime cartoon
Was it polemically sent,
I Wanna know,
He looks like death.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
Goolsby IS a vampire.

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by crustyreed
i think the fat guy looks like hes gonna eat him.

TB is ****ing awesome man, dont dis him. goolsby makes me wet
DR.BONES
Quote by recklessnick
i didnt realise that goolsby was the singer all along... i tot he just did backing vocals. the deep low-pitch vocals always matched the fat guy more

They each sing about half of the songs, but it's hard to tell because they sound nearly identical.

You can kinda tell Goolsby's songs because the volume is real low on the vocals and you can't really hear him. TB is always louder. Not sure why.

I just read that members of Blitzkid are playing in Doyle Wolfgang von Frankenstein's new band!

Gorgeous Frankenstein has Doyle on guitar, Goolsby on bass, and Jesco Devilanse on drums!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Last edited by JesusOfSbrbia at Oct 24, 2007,
blitzkid is awesome. bands like these deserve more credit and recognition.
and gorgeous frankenstein sucked
Quote by recklessnick
blitzkid is awesome. bands like these deserve more credit and recognition.
and gorgeous frankenstein sucked

Blitzkid does certainly kick as. I would love for them and The Other to do a show together.
Gorgeous Frankenstein(The song by Gorgeous Frankenstein) is probably their best work
Last edited by Bottle of Dirt at Mar 6, 2008,
GF is kinda weird, still good but not as good as blitzkid.

blitzkid and the other have done shows together but no really big ones i dont think
DR.BONES
jesco left blitzkid!!!
they can never land on a permanent drummer and jesco fitted in so well...
^ Why?

I heard Jesco was having some pretty serious money problems, but nobody told me he left the band...

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
i wonder where his money went... i've noticed theres been lots of selling through blitzkids and GF's myspace profiles
DR.BONES