I actually understand how various political systems work.

I achieved an almost perfectly score for my 'AS' Politics Exam.

I represent the majority of you here; we're pathetic losers who are voting for people based on sucking up.

My electoral campaign is the least pretentious of them all.

I can actually spell and my grammar is almost always of a legible standard.

Why vote for the others who always win this sort of thing. When it comes to policy, I alone know what I am doing.

You didn't expect me to run. You don't expect me to succeed. You don't expect me to do a good job if elected. I have already proved you wrong on the first point. Let me prove you wrong on all the other points as well.

I will ban homosexuality and heterosexuality. We shall all be sexual people.

I shall appoint Ministers to form my Cabinet. Without Ministers, this government will not run. Need I add that if you vote and campaign for me, you're within a chance of becoming a Minister(You could say so in your sig).

I am honest. I want power. I want reputation. I want to implement my vision of a new punk forum. A forum where n00bs and Green Day loving prats are dismissed with ease.

I AM your President.
Soup-Is-Good-Food-erBlob. Bettering everyone else all day long.

Real punks don't need to take AS politics. They just KNOW how to fix the country.

Though, you do get suck up points for the punx cover contest
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Vote for Sargasm: he is old enough to vote IRL and doesn't just talk about it.

However, I do agree with ss311's stance on being sexual people.
Let us all be sexual!

Considers voting for ss311...

But the rest of you:
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Last edited by GreenDayChris at Oct 10, 2007,
Soup-Is-Good-Food-erBlob. Bettering everyone else all day long

AARGH! ALIEN! HE HAS BLUE TONGUE!
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Hmm...duno if I like the idea of you with power...and rubbing your ALMOST perfect AS Politics in my face isnt helping your cause either
Quote by LeX_207
Hmm...duno if I like the idea of you with power...and rubbing your ALMOST perfect AS Politics in my face isnt helping your cause either

sargasm already won homie
Why'd you bump this?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The award for most random bump goes to LeX 207
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
^He's done it twice, axe. Twice!!!
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Lol just cos I post doesnt mean that you guys have to come bac I know the dude who posted so although it was long ago I thought Id post anyway...hope thats not illegal...lol
I know Lex 207 personally. He is taking the mick out of me apparently. I am most offended that he would not like to see me in power, but alas, it is not a matter of importance for President Sargasm won at the ballot.
Quote by LeX_207
Lol just cos I post doesnt mean that you guys have to come bac I know the dude who posted so although it was long ago I thought Id post anyway...hope thats not illegal...lol

He is, I'm sure. Look at his avatar. n0T p0nXoRZZZ!11!!!!