The very last thing in Dan Erlewine's "How to Make Your Electric Guitar Play Great!" is a couple of pages of him installing some strap locks. He mentions that there is a recessed version of the Jim Dunlop locks that he is installing, but the pictures in the book don't appear to show it. According to the book, the recessed version installs flush with the surface of the guitar.

I live in the U.S.A., and I would like to see a photo or two, and possibly buy a set of these. However, I haven't had any luck in locating them, or maybe I have, and didn't realize what it was that I was looking at. Does anybody know where I might find them?

Thank you to all who take the time to reply.