Okay I have recently fallen in love with this little amp and i'm wondering does it come in a bigger size like 10-15 watts or only 5?

Also does anyone know where to get one in Australia?
There's the Valve Standard which is 15 watts, but it's not just a single-knob amp - it has a gain control, an EQ and several onboard effects. I haven't tried one, so I can't tell you whether it sounds similar or not.
In Australia, look for Legacy amps. I'm pretty sure they're just re-branded Epi's.

Billy Hyde has a big selection, including the 15W model.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
^ +1

though if you can try them head to head with the epis (probably can't) do that, just in case there are slight differences...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
So it's a good amp? I think I might be getting one, maybe sometime early next year or something.
Quote by stratocaster54
Okay I have recently fallen in love with this little amp and i'm wondering does it come in a bigger size like 10-15 watts or only 5?

Also does anyone know where to get one in Australia?
I have both the Valve Jr and a Laney LC15. I like the Laney much more and it's 15 watt.
^^ don't know, i haven't tried the 15 watt version of the valve junior...

^ i was just going to say to take a look at some laneys... for a similar (but better) tone to the VJ, the vc15 is doubtless worth a look, if it's a half-decent price in australia that is. The lc15 is presumably a little more fendery? I haven't tried it, but the lc30 i've tried is...

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
anywhere that stocks epiphone can get you one.

The legacy amps are pretty much the same, the only difference I could see/hear was the tone control. That was in the head version anyway, but its only 15-20 bucks cheaper.
legacys are the exact same as a VJ. same circuit, cab, made in the same factory. same as benton GA-5. just different names on the face for marketing reasons.
SG
Thunderverb 50
Foot Computers
Beer and snacks
Scenery
I have a Valve standard and I really like. You can get a really good old school rock tone out of it. I doubt it will do metal very well. The built in effects are pretty crap, and the reverb is digital, but you can usually snag one for 200$ so you can spend the extra money on a good reverb pedal.
Eyes
Quote by woodenbandman
My dear man, I must petition you for photographic evidence, or the described events cannot be verified, and will be written off as fallacy.