Has anyone heard her album? I downloaded it out of curiosity a few months ago and I actually kinda like it haha

You can tell her voice has been computerized and she didn't write any of the songs, but they are still really catchy.
Good grief... I'll admit that I thought Busted's first album was great, but holy shit you are crossing the line!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I only heard the single, can't remember what it was called. It wasn't good, but it wasn't horrible. I wouldn't ever listen to her album though.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Tummaenkeli
Dude, that's creepy. And Metal_Rich, I have a Miguel & Tulio poster in my room.

They are my biggest heroes!! Me and my friend always pretend to be them, my friend is very carefree and adventurous and has blonde hair so he is Miguel, where as I am often serious and need a plan to do anything . I lack the black hair like Tulio though .
Quote by fukyu1980
Quote by Rhitard
Hey man, I'm a girl, therefore I'm allowed to like crappy music

And I thought I made bad sexist jokes.
Quote by fukyu1980
Road to El Dorado is my favourite modern Disney Movie.
God I love it so bad.
I'm much more like Tulio though.
*shakes head*
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Tummaenkeli
God I love it so bad.

It's by Dreamworks, not Disney .
Quote by fukyu1980
Quote by Tummaenkeli
God I love it so bad.

That show was the sex.

I loved it soooo much!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!