And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by Mister.Y

lol

That is amazing though. I'll try and find the story on a guy in England.
Quote by Mister.Y

i didnt notice that!

That dude was taller than me at the age of 8, and i'm 16 now!
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I wonder if he was the inspiration for the tall guy in The Simpsons that embarasses Nelson...

"do you find something comical about the appearance of me in my automobile?"

I LOVE KENSAI
u wanna know whats wierd about that guy he died of some kind of disease caused by huge hands and feet lol his is the size of both pages on an open world record book pretty bif
yeah, i read about this guy when i was bored flipping through a guiness book of records from like '72

he used to be in his schools basketball team too, i bet he kicked ass
Last edited by Flea_Is_God at Oct 9, 2007,
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

Quote by megapenguin
u wanna know whats wierd about that guy he died of some kind of disease caused by huge hands and feet lol his is the size of both pages on an open world record book pretty bif

Big hands and feet don't CAUSE a disease. Christ, learn what a disease is first.

/being a biomedical scientist student.

Big hands and feet could be an effect of a genetic disorder, and this could be a symptom of a disease, but will not cause a disease in itself.
i think the disease was elephantitis, except for him it wasn't just one part of his body. IDK i'm not a biomedicine student or anything
srry for hearing something slightly wrong why dont calm down for gods sake u spaz wtf is your problem?
Quote by megapenguin
srry for hearing something slightly wrong why dont calm down for gods sake u spaz wtf is your problem?

Well taking his message into consideration... it appears your the problem!

I LOVE KENSAI
Thats like photoshop but I saw a video of that.

I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Im not sure what country it was in, or in what ear, but pre-pubesent, male children who sang in the choir often had their genitals removed, which stopped the formation of hormones crucial for puberty to be reached, but also the hormones stopped the growing process. Therefore, with the removal, the childs voice never dropped, allowing them to have the same singing voice as a child their whole life, but it also meant that they never stopped growing their whole life.
We'll be washed and buried one day my friend
And the time we were given will be left for the world
The flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague
So let the memories be good for those who stay
Quote by Malakian=God
Im not sure what country it was in, or in what ear, but pre-pubesent, male children who sang in the choir often had their genitals removed, which stopped the formation of hormones crucial for puberty to be reached, but also the hormones stopped the growing process. Therefore, with the removal, the childs voice never dropped, allowing them to have the same singing voice as a child their whole life, but it also meant that they never stopped growing their whole life.

Ah, the castrato... a lot of that happened in Italy.
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

haha

That is one of the funniest Simpsons episodes ever.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Ah, the castrato... a lot of that happened in Italy.

Cheers, Have you any idea what period?
Decided to wiki it. The first person appeared in Italy in the mid-16th century (as definate a date as I could find) and was dieing out towards the end of the 18th century due to changing tastes in opera.
Robert Wadlow suffered from Acromegalic Gigantism, the poor soul.
This is caused by a hypersecretion of GH (growth hormone).

But Gigantism can be caused by various different conditions, such as Klinefelter's syndrome, Marfan's syndrome and eunuchoidism (castration at a young age).
Having a YYX karyotype and some cases of lipodystrophy (a faulty accumulation of fat, can mess with your hormones big time) also sometimes causes overgrowth.
In any case the prognosis is not good. The extra work the circulatory system has to do tends to result in early-onset cardiac problems, in addition to any pre-existing deformities of the heart, especially in the case of Marfan's.
Quote by Gunpowder
Sekhmet: Known for ritually sacrificing the innards of small woodland creatures.

Also, being a girly-girl.

Quote by Creepingjesus73
As for you, Mistress of Mayhem; just remember who it is who can lick * *** + *****'* **** *****out of the ****** of the ***!

Quote by Malakian=God

"The popes of old used to have young boys castrated, because they wanted to have them to continue to sing sweetly in the Vatican chapel. There is no way of knowing how many young males such emasculated. Even in 1890 Vatican choir boys were still being castrated to conserve their soprano voices."

*Removes link just incase"
Quote by Flea_Is_God
i think the disease was elephantitis, except for him it wasn't just one part of his body. IDK i'm not a biomedicine student or anything

Indeed. He's thinking of marfans syndrome.