Wrote this last night.
Lots of acoustic stuff going on.
Got some violin in there too.
And a choir that sings so beutyful for us.
There is also a piano part near the end, made that to break up the song a bit to make it less repetitive with the acoustic allways going in the back.
And there is no distorted guitars what so ever.

I do not currently have a sub, so im not sure about the bassline,
so i just wrote some basic stuff.
I also did not make a drum track for it because i find it to be very hard on ballads.

C4C
Attachments:
Unplugged.zip
Last edited by psychotim at Oct 9, 2007,
Acoustik?
That sounds german for acoustic. It's like what you'd get if you took a manly hardcore death metal group to perform on acoustic guitars, and they refused to perform unless the name was manlied up.

Also I hate to be the one ot tell you this, but your intro is Dracula by Iced Earth.
Metal Head

One Day, We'll All Go Into The Water.
Go, Into The Water, Live There, Die There.

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
Never actualy heard that song. but ill be sure to check it out. its probebly pretty awsome.
Any other crits on the actual song, and not my writing errors?
Yeah, aside from the unintentional stealing
(And I'm not taking a dig at you here, it happens to everyone, this morning I wrote Ruin by Lamb of God)
I did like it, the violin stuff was nice, I don't know if I'd consider it a rock ballad or anything, but it was a nice sort of, flowy easy to listen to piece.
Metal Head

One Day, We'll All Go Into The Water.
Go, Into The Water, Live There, Die There.

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
Thank so much for the crit. cheers. once again, i find it weird that i came up with that song too. none of my other stuff really sounds like that.

Wasnt a fan of the muted guitar. not the notes just the fact it was muted.Part 6 was pretty cool. and on 4 the muted guitar was wicked. i love those chords (but not it being muted). 6a sound pretty celtic, abit different. and the piano part at 105 was interesting.

7/10 (but it wasnt my style)