OK, what other UGers besides me are serious gamers? Personally, I'm a Nintendo fan, I've owned every system since the dawn of creation except a Game Boy Color and the DS. I only recently branced out to the PS2 for Guitar Hero, back when it first came out.
I sell ponies.
I have a NES, SNES, N64, NGC and a Wii. The last one is the only one slightly disappointing me, but that'll change once Smash Bros and SM Galaxy are released I hope.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
First console for me was a SNES. First game (that I can remember) is Super Mario World, which I will still say is the best game ever made.

After that, I got a N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS2, and a 360. But none of them have come close to my SNES.
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
I remember the Dreamcast! What an ill-fated system. I actually liked it. Did anyone ever play "Powerstone"?
I sell ponies.
I still have my Black Dreamcast.

I can't find that game anywhere, unless it's on an online store. Meh. I've been playin the HELL outta Soul Calibur here lately though.
I have a NES, SNES, N64 and GC, while we're on Nintendo consoles.
I don't have a Wii and I don't plan to buy it, it's a terrible gimmick console IMO (IN MY OPINION).

I'll just stick to the computer for this gen, none of the consoles seems any promising or interesting to me.
Ah, the Dreamcast, amazing console... does anyone remember Shenmue, an awesome series that died it seems, and they only released 1/3 of the series!!!
i have NES, gbc, ps2 (broken), ps3, xbox, PC, n64 and original GB. im mostly a pc gamer, consoles for the side, but ps3 has really grabbed me. i cant wait for assassins creed!! but for now ill stick to tekken 5 dr, nhl08, and supcom.
I never got why people didn't like the dreamcast, I loved my next door neighbours
me and my brother had a N64 (super mario 64, smash brothers, classics ) then I bought a gamecube (Luigis mansion, smash brothers melee).

but we just forogt how awesome they were, we sold them and he went to university
and now i'm stuck with a PS2, but I'm planning to buy all my old PS1 games I had.
I had NES, Gameboy, SNES, N64, and 360.

SNES is still the best console ever created.
I'm a hardcore Sony fanboy. Owned everything since the original PS1.

Although my Dad did give me an old Sega Mega Drive and a gun.. although I lost the actual cartridge so I can't play the fecking thing.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Quote by nophilip
I remember the Dreamcast! What an ill-fated system. I actually liked it. Did anyone ever play "Powerstone"?

oh **** yea, powerstone was ****ing awesome. I also like playing marvel vs capcom games.Soul calibur was awesome as well.I have had snes, n64,ps1,ps2,gc,ps3,psp,original gameboy,gameboy advance sp and ds.
Edit:guys if you have ps3 add me ,my psn id is kcgig1
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
Last edited by KCGIG1 at Oct 9, 2007,
Assassin's Creed does look absolutely incredible.
I sell ponies.
Quote by nophilip
Assassin's Creed does look absolutely incredible.

Yep it looks very good, i also look forward to little big planet on the ps3. Right now im playing RE4 all over again its a really good game too.
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
ive been playing since the first ever Mario Bros. for NES. ive owned a NES, Genesis, SNES, PS1, and PS2. ive been an RPG and Action/Adventure game player and have finished most RPGs and action games on the SNES, PS1 and PS2.

there was a time when ive joined several arcade tournaments for Tekken Tag Tournament, Tekken 5, and Initial D ver.3. and just a year ago, ive played competitive PvP in Guild Wars for the PC.

although life moves on, and i havent really played that much
Jong

Strat, V847a, OCDv3, Carbon Copy, DD-5, Flying Dragon, EL84 amp