I just finished this one up, dont have lyrics yet, but i just wanted to see what people think, just go section by section if you dont mind, ill crit yours if you crit mine

thanks
Attachments:
Let Go [Hard Rock].zip
Originally posted by SoFad
Guys, I'm in need of desperate help, it's been like 2 weeks since my last dump. I can't get there anymore

wow, good luck

Quote by MorelloMan1992

elephants.

buttsecks.

elephant buttsecks
awesome song!! really man, this is super!
Ibanez RGA 121 w/ SD SH-6b & SH-2n Jazz
Ibanez RGA 121
Epiphone G-400 w/ EMG 81&60A
Fender Stratocaster Original 1978 Sunburst
Alvarez Acoustic DY-85

Fender G-Dec 8" 15W

VOX AD120VT 2*12" 120W

KORG AX1500G
thanks, what exactly about it did you like? what would you change?
Originally posted by SoFad
Guys, I'm in need of desperate help, it's been like 2 weeks since my last dump. I can't get there anymore

wow, good luck

Quote by MorelloMan1992

elephants.

buttsecks.

elephant buttsecks
I love the beginning. I would ease up on the drums coming in, though, keep it softer. I would make it more intense after a bit, make it explode, you know? but, thats just me, because i love things like that. The notes used get a little repetitive, but its an easy fix and vocals would cover that up. Good job otherwise.

Crit mine? It's in the sig.
I like it, Its very calming and stuff.
But one thing that botherd me was that you use the exact same chord progression through the whole song. I think you shold put a vocal line over it, even if you dont gor lyrics. especialy the verse. With vocals there and it would be great. The solo was genius if you ask me, very nice. I think you shold have had a interlude in there or something to change the progression a little and stop the repetivity. Also the whole song would sound a little better if you botherd to go through the verse and chorus and use the strummed chords thing at the fastest srumming.

All in all its good, but very repetitive with a very nice solo. and in need of a vocal line.

C4C?