Page 1 of 2
Search bar used, maybe I'm just not using it right.

Doing this thread because I just stood on a drawing pin and it went into my big toe, all the way in up to the little disc on the end. I pulled it out myself and it bled a little, but un fortunately no gaping hole in my toe.. so no pics.

It hurts like a bitch though.

Share share share.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
i got bitten by a duck, 2 stitches, believe it or not!

and dont ask me how it pierced so deep because i seriously have no idea
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
playing manhunt i jumped on the floor in some deep grass and landed on a spike. it went into my thigh and i had to pull myself off it then climb over a load of fences and walk home since i was in an abandoned factory.
In/Rainbows
I did the drawing pin thing but it was in my kneecap joint, froze my leg.

When I was nine I was sat atop a bollard concrete pole thing which was about two thirds of my height and I was rocking back and forth. I fell forward and just went face first into the floor, still sat against the pole. I just sat there for like, ten seconds until a teacher came and got me, balancing on my face.

Oh and I got shoved off a bus which opened it's doors too early before my stop once, I remember flying through the air and landing on my legs, stumbling at 30mph until I hit the bus stop side on with my head. Then i woke up as the bus backed over my school bag.

Good times.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I accidently stuck a fork under my finger nail about an inch. It hurt like hell and was bleeding like crazy.
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I accidently stuck a fork under my finger nail about an inch. It hurt like hell and was bleeding like crazy.

a fucking inch!? how big is your finger nail!?

I LOVE KENSAI
I did the drawing pin thing but it was in my kneecap joint, froze my leg.

When I was nine I was sat atop a bollard concrete pole thing which was about two thirds of my height and I was rocking back and forth. I fell forward and just went face first into the floor, still sat against the pole. I just sat there for like, ten seconds until a teacher came and got me, balancing on my face.

Oh and I got shoved off a bus which opened it's doors too early before my stop once, I remember flying through the air and landing on my legs, stumbling at 30mph until I hit the bus stop side on with my head. Then i woke up as the bus backed over my school bag.

Good times.
LOL.

That is genius..
when i was young i stabbed myself with a quick un-pick (it's like a sewing thing) in between my eye and nose, i was really lucky to still have an eye mind you.
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
I tackled a wall playing football. Broken arm, dislocated shoulder and mild concussion.

Seemed like a good idea at the time. :/
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
When I was 4 we had this old-fashioned car (citroen 2CV) and it wouldn't start so we were pushing it. I was helping with the pushing holding on to this funny kind of bumper it had and my hands got jammed in between the car and the bumper. So it started and I got dragged about 100meters down the road. My knees were in tatters!
The scene is primary school, in the tender nineties, a group of young children play upon a playground during lunch, or perhaps recess.
The young group plays chasey, what americans call tag, on the playground, using the equipment as their advantage.
The group are cunning, and have allowed a boy who they do not normally associate with to play with them.
Why is this so?
The young man is obese, rotund, fat, he has mass to slow him down. And we all know slow people are useful.
The individual is naturally at this point 'it' whether he started the game with this status or was merely tagged during his inane tempts to jiggle away from his pursuer is not known.
Either way he is now, jiggling along, much like the blob flowing after its victims, after a young man who even at his young age, is obviously going to become a handsome and charming sex god.
This boy is aware that the larger child is not quick, and has briefly paused a moment to insult his pustulent pursuer.
With the insults thrown he turns to flee, laughing maniacally, and his face is met with some kind of playground equipment at high force, smashing one tooth in half and chipping another.
He lies on his back in pain pushing pieces of tooth around his mouth with his tongue.

The fat boy tags him.
Metal Head

One Day, We'll All Go Into The Water.
Go, Into The Water, Live There, Die There.

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
once, i was biking home from school and i looked back for a few seconds. next thing i knew, i hit the back bumper on a parked truck. the underside of my chin hit the handlebars, my wheel got stuck under the bumper, and now i have a scar. no stitches needed though.
And another time, I was playing chasey in a vineyard next to my Dad's house, and I stood up too early whilst scrambling under a vine and got impaled on a branch, it gored a huge hole in my side which I still have a scar from.
I should have had stitches.
But instead I held a flannel on it for a while then went out to play again.
Metal Head

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
Quote by Ryan Nias
And another time, I was playing chasey in a vineyard next to my Dad's house, and I stood up too early whilst scrambling under a vine and got impaled on a branch, it gored a huge hole in my side which I still have a scar from.
I should have had stitches.
But instead I held a flannel on it for a while then went out to play again.

Now thats Aussie!

I LOVE KENSAI
I had to get half a cement tooth to replace the one I knocked out too.
****in fat kid.
Metal Head

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
got my name tanned in on my back one hot summer day
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Me: Honestly, why haven't we had sex yet?

Her: IDK, we are doing tomorrow after cinema, aren't we?

Me: Err...are we?

Her. Damn right we are.

Thanks UG.
Quote by Incardito
Eating another man without BBQ sauce is pretty badass
Quote by disturbed_n_wv

I have done the same thing except with a pair of scissors...ow
I fell off a rope swing and broke my wrist lol

RIG:
Ibanez GSA 60
Ibanez RG4EX1QM
Metal Muff
Jackson DKMGT
GK Backline 210
Vox VT50
Crate XT15R
Ibanez SR400QM
Ibanez GSR 200 bass
Crate B15 bass amp
Lots of Monster cords
I stepped on a thumb tack once, didn't even notice it until another couple steps which dug it in deeper. I took it out, some blood squirted, but it wasn't bad at all.
I had a pretty nice black eye when I snapped a Guitar string on stage, I was soo embarrased* It's funny now though
Quote by Rankles
I just sat there for like, ten seconds until a teacher came and got me, balancing on my face.

That reminds me of Mr. Bean falling asleep in the Art Gallery.

I once stepped on a plug with no socks on.

And a fat person fell on my wrist and broke it. :/
Pulled a muscle in my butt during sex. It was one of those injuries that make you laugh in agony.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Last edited by 67_67 at Oct 9, 2007,
Quote by 67_67
Pulled a muscle in my butt during sex. It was one of those injuries that make you laugh in agony.

I've gotten cramp in that place.. that sounds nasty.
Quote by 67_67

Were you giving or receiving?

Anyways, I once ran arms-first into a brick wall while playing a game of wall-ball. Broke my left arm and right wrist, pretty close to the growth plate.

Then there was the time I decided it would be a good idea to hop on the roof of a moving car...
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
I don't have fingerprints on my left hand.. just mangled, burnt flesh in their place.

Don't play with fire
Once upon a time in a playground not too distant from me, I got kicked from a swing by the balls. I was on my way down, when some kid lifted his leg right to where my balls would reach peak momentum.

I've hated physics ever since
WTLTL 2011
Well, I was biking a pretty good speed with a friend in front of me. Earlier he gave me the rest of his root beer float and I ate it while biking. I had the float in my right hand, so when my friend suddenly stop, I went for the front break with my left hand and went flying over the handlebars. Ended with a gash on my thigh and a huge circular scar on my chin where hair doesn't grow.
Quote by CaptainWow
Were you giving or receiving?

I was going into my girlfriend from behind and got a little overzealous.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
my mate once punched me in the forehead and broke his finger.

the same mate bit my nipple cause i was beating him at peanuts...there were teeth marks around it

man that doesnt half sound a bit gay

also, as a kid, i thought it would be a good idea to put my finger in a car cigarette lighter. no finger print on my right index
Last edited by kidwizz88 at Oct 9, 2007,
I tripped on what I think was a rabbit hole and tore part of my thigh muscle and popped the synovial capsule in my knee. I was doing physio for about 9 months afterwards T_T
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.
crashed my bike into a wall, destryed lip and broken nose, i went into subway to ask for napkins to stop bleeding and the woman at he counter just stared at my face witout moving.

rugby ball kicked from about 30 meters stright in my teeth, half of my tooth broke off...
When I was a baby I accidentally stabbed myself in the eye with a pair of sewing scissors >.<
I almost died, it was pretty close to my brain.
I sliced open my hand, by accident, changing a guitar string and I broke my own nose.
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn
dis meanz yoo can make three p0nx albums!

One that sucks, one that doesn't suck, and one that nobody cares about!
I have 3 interesting stories. The first one took place about 5 years ago. Me and my friends were playing dares in the year 8 common room (Year 8 was the highest year in the school. Damn private schools). On the back wall of the common room there was a set of old steel lockers with various things propped up against them. One item was a pool cue. One of my friends dared me to run into the lockers with the cue over my balls so the cue more or less looking like a long thin erection of wood. So, I got dared to do that and I agreed. I aimed to fake it by stopping short of the lockers by a centimetre or so but my lack of depth perception at the time made me crash into the lockers full force and set my growth and period of puberty back a few years.

My second story comes a year later when I went back to a state school. There was this dick head Chinese boy who bullied me non-stop for ages who was coincidentally friends with my best friend. On the way home one day he started pushing me into stuff (pillars on the side of the road and stuff like that). Eventually he stopped cause we had to part ways. But he decided to give me one last push when my back was turned. Now, at the time he pushed me, I was feet away from this thick marble wall and I had no way of bracing myself so I went head first into this wall, breaking my front two teeth and giving me concussion. Blood everywhere and I swallowed the pieces of my teeth.

My final story happened last year in November at a gig. It was the end of one bands set and the drummer decided to throw his drum sticks into the crowd. I was standing in the middle of where he threw his sticks and everyone rushed to get one. Everyone was fighting for a stick and, inevitably, a lot of people fell on me and I was trapped underneath. Some massive guy with New Rock boots kicked my legs and it broke my right leg. I was in agony for the next few hours although I did see the rest of the gig from the side of the stage. I paid £4 for that ticket. Screw going to the hospital, but don't worry I did go to the hospital after the gig and after passing out for an hour on the steps.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
I once crushed my balls as I threw myself down into the seat for an exam. I kicked the chair away and just ran off I told everyone I just panicked from the pressure, if only they knew...
I was at a skatepark and i went down a quarter pipe.......

and so did the biker on that transeferred the spine directly in front of me.....into my left leg
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
I broke my ribs while rinsing out the bath, i slipped and hit my ribs on the edge.
Couldnt breathe for about for about 2 mins
Drive me home Jeeves
I was fixing a guitar, and had put it back on the stand without screwing the truss rod cover back on...
then a bandmate pushes the guitar, it falls, i instinctively reach for it.....
the PLASTIC cover rips open my palm from between the ringfinger and middlefinger, approx 2½ cm long.... 6 stings
Page 1 of 2