Quote by danieloldemeier
does anybody know "halz maul und spiel" ? imsearching for tabs and songs,for example "immer"

Give me some of their songs and I *may* consider tabbing them, provided they don't suck hard.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
sorry it´s cruel music, the beginning are arpeggios on the highest 3 strings of a moll chord based on something like this ---777 maybe it´s higher maybe lower, but these are the chords,
Then listen to the Power Chords and try as long as it sounds the same (it´s not that difficult) often they use the root and then 4 and the 5 of this tone (like Blitzkrieg Bop)....it´s basically easy just try....
Dear god that was horrible. I mean, the whole thing I'm thinking when I'm watching this is "this must be what the German MTV plays."

I'm with Lavazza on this one. This **** is horrible.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
hey!!!they are just pupils!!!!i dont know whats your problem with this...maybe you just dont understand the text!
Quote by danieloldemeier
hey!!!they are just pupils!!!!i dont know whats your problem with this...maybe you just dont understand the text!

Maybe you need to learn some better English.

We understand what you are asking.

We just will not fulfill your request due to the fact that songs you are asking us to tab are so horrible that we do not wish to suffer through them so that we can tab them.
Quote by danieloldemeier

Of course I understand the text, once I wrote a song called "Der Teufel scheißt auf den größten Haufen" myself but it wasn´t that poppy.....create such a thread in the pop-punk forum there might be people who like it.....

If you want real Deutschpunk, try: Slime, Toxoplasma, Die Skeptiker, Pestpocken, Pestfest, Apocalipstix, Rawside, Fahnenflucht.....
im sorry for my bad english,but im just 16 years old too....you just dont understand me,i dont like them,because themusic is so great.i think its great of them to do something like they do,although they are just pupils too.im no pop-punk fan.more often i listen to "der dicke polizist" "die Wohlstandskinder" or something.i like slime too.my favourite song is "zusammen"
but punk isnt my favourite music-style any more.now i listen to classic rock and "old-rock" more often,because punk got to easy to play for me. for example i play racer x,black sabbath,steve vai,deep purple,led zeppelin and a bit of metallica and iron maiden.
i think it isnt punk any more if its too difficult.i dont think that theres a punk that plays harder stuff than steve vai or Joe Satriani
^Of course not, because Satriani is just boring it sounds ****ing narzisticaly and egocentrically.....but there´s no need for this......listen to Toxoplasma - Razzia (on their website yo can) the solo is really cool, that´s great guitarplaying
i dont know how its calles in english but in german we would say im "left" too,but explain me why joe satriani should be a nazi!i hate stupid political statements!!!!!!!!!!
i hate it when left or right,just say something,because its left or right!explain why you think so and i wont say anything against your opinion.
Quote by danieloldemeier
i hate it when left or right,just say something,because its left or right!explain why you think so and i wont say anything against your opinion.

I believe he means "narcissistic", not Nazi.
wow thats bad. id try and tab it but i've only ever tabbed like 3 songs and all of them were on the same string, i suck at guitar in conclusion.
Quote by danieloldemeier
i dont know how its calles in english but in german we would say im "left" too,but explain me why joe satriani should be a nazi!i hate stupid political statements!!!!!!!!!!

you know that narcistic means "Narzistisch" means something like "chronischer Wille sich selbst im zentrum darzustellen"