what is that noise that children of bodom use a lot.
it sounds like a really high bend pinch harmonic squeel thing.
whats it called and how do i do it.

apologieys for being so vague
sounds like your describing a wammy harmonic, there is a lesson on this site for it
the pic theif strikes again

Member #1 of im not a member of anything, and i dont wanna be. PM me to join
Pinch harmonic? The thread directly under this one is called "Pinch Harmonic"... you might want to look there. Im not a COB fan so you might mean something else...
I believe that is a pinch harmonic, but they use their trems to get that sound. You won't be able to replicate it unless you have a floyd rose equiped guitar or a whammy pedal
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
Yep, it's a whammy harmonic. Play a harmonic (natural or pinch) with your whammy bar depressed down. Then pull the bar back up.
Tell me, who is this?
It's Mr. Lemon...
What are you doing here?
I'm off to the cupboard, where I keep the bodies...
Bad Mr. Lemon, bad lemon.
Last edited by TheBobMan at Jan 1, 2008,