Page 1 of 2
Honestly who here is a virgn & if not when was the last time you got some??

I got dumped 3 months ago out of a two year relationship so I havnt had sex for three months.

How about you??
I'm a virgin.

I wish I could say it was by choice

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by bognorboy
Honestly who here is a virgn & if not when was the last time you got some??

I got dumped 3 months ago out of a two year relationship so I havnt had sex for three months.

How about you??

same situation, but it was a 3 year relationship and it's been 2 monthes
Got me some on Sunday. Won't be getting any more until tomorrow at the earliest. But that's when I move in with my girlfriend so I'll either get lots, or none - that's usually how it goes.
Last time I got some was some weeks ago, the last weekend I had with my girlfriend before I left.

But I got lots.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

I got some last Saturday. Just one of the many pleasures of a long-term relationship.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
last night
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
I jus keep on sleeping with my ex every now and then, havent done that for a while now though...
I'm a virgin...through my gf's choice...but it doesn't bother me that much. The time will come, as will I.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
6 / 7 weeks ago.

It's getting hard. But I've just gotten a new girlfriend, and she's ****ing hot and coming to my house on Thursday night. So..

(Only just noticed the pun I did.. LOL)
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Quote by alliwant
I'm a virgin...through my gf's choice...but it doesn't bother me that much. The time will come, as will I.

I'm a virgin, kind of by choice. I had a few opportunities which I ignored. Sluts just don't turn me on, and "proper" girls are very hard to come by. Especially if you're like me.
WTLTL 2011
I am a virgin. Though getting some would be pretty easy around where I live alot of the girls are total sluts.
I don't believe in sex before marriage, so I am a college virgin... (thats easy )
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Lost it at 15. I guess I was ready, not sure looking back on it. but oh well. Now I get some whenever I see my gf. Usually for the weekend 2 or 3 times a month.
I havent gotten any in probably 3 months now, but I have this new chick Im sort of seeing coming over today so hopefully Ill be breaking that streak.
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
I'm a virgin, my ex (several girlfriends ago) and I almost had sex several times (as in nekkid and almost with the penis entering her viagina) but I decided I wasn't ready and soon after we broke up. I haven't been trying to lose it since then to be honest and I'm just waiting for the right girl to come along. Perhaps this time she has...
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.
OMG What an original thread idea! I've NEVER seen a thread on virginity before!

Last time I had sex was about...20 hours ago or so. And I'll probably be having it again in about 2 hours =]
Quote by gallagher2006
OMG What an original thread idea! I've NEVER seen a thread on virginity before!

Last time I had sex was about...20 hours ago or so. And I'll probably be having it again in about 2 hours =]

Suits your avatar
Saturday morning.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Nope, got some about a month ago, Girlfriend lives a bit away from me at the moment.
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Last time I got it was 3x last night after sparking up with this cute lil Japanese girl I've been dating for the past 10 months. Then we did it again this morning after she woke up. Wild wild wild in bed!! \o/ seriously I think I am dreaming sometimes. I am 6'7" and she's only 5' which is pretty cool as well /end-ego-trip
Quote by hoowahman
Last time I got it was 3x last night after sparking up with this cute lil Japanese girl I've been dating for the past 10 months. Then we did it again this morning after she woke up. Wild wild wild in bed!! \o/ seriously I think I am dreaming sometimes. I am 6'7" and she's only 5' which is pretty cool as well /end-ego-trip

Dude...you're pushing 30 and talking like that?

Not cool.
Quote by SealCubMassacre
Dude...you're pushing 30 and talking like that?

Not cool.

Sorry, talk like what exactly?
Quote by Metallica708
I'm a virgin.

I wish I could say it was by choice

Sweet! A guy called a Calum who spells it the right way (I too am a Calum).

On topic I too am a Virgin. It's through choice though, theirs.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Cal UK
I too am a Virgin. It's through choice though, theirs.

to sig or not to sig?
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Cal UK
Sweet! A guy called a Calum who spells it the right way (I too am a Calum).

On topic I too am a Virgin. It's through choice though, theirs.

Sweet, I always wondered if you were Calum. Now we can take on those fake "Callum"s. Like Callum_Barrow or whatever.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
I'm 18, I'm a virgin. No shame in that. There were definitely times when the opportunity was there, but I'm adamant on holding off for marriage. I'm old school like that.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by Child In Time
Last time I got some was some weeks ago, the last weekend I had with my girlfriend before I left.

But I got lots.

Well, this saves me some typing. +1
What is this "sex"?
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Page 1 of 2