So, basically I play bass, but when writing my songs I found it easier to pick up guitar and do it. What I usually did was just borrow my brothers guitar, but I'm not at Uni and lacking the ability to borrow it anymore.

Anyway, I've been looking for a cheap started axe, and I saw a Pacifica 112JM in a local shop, reduced to £139.

Here is a picture of it:

I've heard that these are nice guitar, but i'm yet to play it. What do you all think of these particular models, and if you think there crap, any recommendations for a cheap guitar which plays well?
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
I bought that guitar in sound control Bristol about 7 years ago. i paid £180.
It play's well! ..I still sometimes use it. If your looking for a budget guitar, i would highly recommend it.
its solid has nice a sound, nice action, humbucker and gig worthy. not bad for £139

Only other thing i will say is, take a look at stagg's electric guitar range, they're not the best known company, but i've bought quite a few things from them over the years, and value and quality has been outstanding. http://www.staggmusic.com/
the 112J series, alder wood HSS strat, is one of the best starter guitars out there for $200 usd.

it's going to have some typical starter problems. but for the money, it's a sound guitar.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I really do like the neck on it, and the headstock is a nice change from the standard strat type.

I'm definately considering it.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Our school has some (or probably a worse model) and they're good. Sound OK through a MG (would sound good through a proper amp) and it plays well.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
^there's also the slightly cheaper 012 model.

i wouldnt bother with that one.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Great guitars for the price; mine is rosewood. Try before you buy though
Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube