ok over the next two months i need to get
pedal tuner
wah
delay
reverb
chorus

i dont want a multi effects

anybody have any ideas on which pedals to go with...i'm going with boss for the tuner, but for the others i want a really warm, organic tone...also i dont want the pedals to suck up tone or cause and dramatic increase or decrease in volume
give us some more info, budget overall/per pedal and also styles.
What amp do you have?
The RMC Wizard Wah is supposedly great for rock/metal. Maybe an MXR Stero Chorus or an Ibanez CS-9 for chorus. An EHX DMM is pricey for a single pedal but is truely amazing, theres loads of great boutique delays out there though. If you're willing to spend that much on each pedal then I can't see you buying anything crap, the only problem with alot of the more boutique pedals is getting to try them out.
The obligatory gear list: Gibson SG standard,Maverick F-1,Epiphone Sheraton,'68 reissuse Jap Strat, Orange Rocker 30 and various pedals.
Electro Harmonix Users Guild #30
pedal tuner-good choice going for BOSS.
wah-Cry Baby Classic or Ibanez Weeping Demon.
delay-Line 6 Echo Park.
reverb-Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail
chorus-Boss CH-1 SUPER Chorus or MXR M-134 Stereo Chorus

These are my personal favorites for what you listed hope it helps.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
yeah i'll be playing through a mesa triple rectifier, a crate umm... its like a 200 watt something... a fender hot rod deville, and a mesa roadking
Quote by leading_theway
yeah i'll be playing through a mesa triple rectifier, a crate umm... its like a 200 watt something... a fender hot rod deville, and a mesa roadking

well money obviously isnt an issue here.....
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Pedal tuner = TU-2 - These are built like tanks and work great, but I think they're pricey

Wah = Dunlop Crybaby Classic w/ Fasel Inductor - I have one and it does everything pretty darn well. Hard to go wrong with. OR if you want to spend more, check out a Budda BudWah. Expensive, but it has true bypass, and they sound AMAZING.

Delay = Line 6 Echo Park - I think these do amazing amounts of stuff for the price. Plus you get the tone dock with it, so you can use other Line 6 Tone Core Modules in it if you get tired of the delay, or want to swap it out if you don't want to use it for something else.

Reverb = Electro Harmoinx Holy Grail - I keep meaning to buy one of these. They sound really nice, but I haven't had much experience with other pedals, so try a few more first

Chorus = If you just want a straight ahead, simple, chorus, the EH Small Clone is perfect. However, if you aren't going to use it alot, get the EVH-117 Flanger by MXR. Not only does it do flange effects, but with enough tweaking, it can get some good chorus=y type sounds. I would try it and see if it can do it for you. I know I sold my Small Clone after I got it because I thought it was redundant with the MXR being on my board.

Of course, the best way to find what pedals you like is to go into GC and try them. You may fall in love with one no one suggested.
Quote by redneck516
well money obviously isnt an issue here.....

i'm playing at my church haha..
we have two buildings with two amps each...
Tuner - Boss TU2
Delay - Line6 DL4
Wah - RMC Wizard
Delay - EHX Holy Grail
Chorus - Small Clone OR MXR Stereo Chorus
Quote by leading_theway
i'm playing at my church haha..
we have two buildings with two amps each...

lucky dog, when i play at my church they have a SS Fender Princeton Chorus for me to use. I suggested buying a fender blues deluxe reissue for me to use....but my pastor didnt go for it
Quote by kyrreca

Quote by Geetar_Axel
EHX Small Clone and Holy Grail for the chorus and reverb. on the wah, ive always loved a fulltone clyde deluxe, although that may be over the budget.

im pretty much debating myself if i would buy these, let alone if i have the money for it.
Jong

Strat, V847a, OCDv3, Carbon Copy, DD-5, Flying Dragon, EL84 amp
Quote by redneck516
lucky dog, when i play at my church they have a SS Fender Princeton Chorus for me to use. I suggested buying a fender blues deluxe reissue for me to use....but my pastor didnt go for it

I actually have to supply my amp, which is a crappy little Crate Keyboard amp LOL
Quote by glaz31
on the wah, ive always loved a fulltone clyde deluxe, although that may be over the budget.

IMO the fulltone wldnt be as good for hardrock/metal, its better suited for clean to classic rock, stretching it would be hard rock. It would still do it, but not as good as some other pedal (once again IMO)
For the wah i would deffinatly reccomend the RMC wizard wah.
As for delay, depends if you want digital or analogue.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
^^metal? i see. i mightve overlooked that part. thanks for the correction.
Jong

Strat, V847a, OCDv3, Carbon Copy, DD-5, Flying Dragon, EL84 amp
yeah the reason for metal...thats what i play on the side....
as far as delay goes i would love to get analog...but digital is more within budget i think.
i really like the sound of morleys bad horsie wah in my opinion, but i know there is better out there
you need to get a phaser, yo.

THE BOMB
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
PEDAL TUNER - Planet Waves Chromatic Tuner/Peterson StroboStomp

WAH - Dunlop Crybaby/Fulltone Clyde

DELAY - (so many) BYOC Delay, Boss DD-3, Guyatone Tube Flip, Guyatone MD-3, EHX Memory Man (Stereo Memory Man, Deluxe Memory Man, Stereo Memory Man Hazarai), EHX #1 Echo, T-Rex Replica, Visual Sound H20, Maxon AD-9/AD-999. There are so so many more but you really should get a Diamond Memory Lane, best delay I have ever heard

REVERB - Should be covered by whatever amo you have but if not, EHX Holier Grail or Boss RV-5

CHORUS - Visual Sound H20, Boss CH-1, Fulltone make a nice chorus i believe as do T-Rex, but it's all about research.

Hope that's a satisfactory start.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Oh and you should probably get yourself an overdrive and a booster. But you must have a phaser (MXR Phase 90)
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM