Page 1 of 2
Ok well most mornings I wake up with really strange scratches over different parts of my body. I've been having really bad nightmares really so maybe that's a reason for it but it's been creeping me out quite a bit.

Leg;

Arm;

Wrist;

Has anyone else experienced anything like this before? I'm going to book a doctor's appontment tomorrow because the one on my wrist spooked me out quite a bit.

Thanks!
Daydream gone bad? There are stories (which I don't believe) that say that people kill other people in their sleep, but thats just a lame excuse.

Anyways, good luck with it.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Its obvious. Its glaring you in the face. Your mum is making you want to go to the doctor about these 'mystery cuts' so your parents can have the sexy time in your bed.
maybe you become emo when you sleep, i dunno, iv never heard of anythin like that happen before
Do you have a camera? Have one record your sleeping. If you wake up again with new injuries you'll know whats up. Make sure you have enough tape/disk space though.
WTLTL 2011
I used to go out with a girl who would scratch herself when she was having bad dreams, leave identical scars to those you have, and sometimes even worse.

It got so bad at one point she would wear gloves to bed

I rekon you're probably experiencing something similar...either that or you're christ reincarnated and its just stigmata
You could be having night terrors, I dont sleep often because of that and I've woken up with injuries like that.
You could be doing it in your sleep as well.
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn
dis meanz yoo can make three p0nx albums!

One that sucks, one that doesn't suck, and one that nobody cares about!
Quote by Mark G
Have one record your sleeping.

That's a good idea. I think that you can self-harm in your sleep because of the nightmares, if people can walk in their sleep then self-harm doesn't sound unbelievable.
Quote by AlkalineCherry
You could be having night terrors, I dont sleep often because of that and I've woken up with injuries like that.
You could be doing it in your sleep as well.

And yes, it's possible to harm oneself during sleep, it's a disorder. Go see your doctor/shrink/guitar forum
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by craigmileham
maybe you become emo when you sleep, i dunno, iv never heard of anythin like that happen before

I was thinking of that but im not up for watching an 8 hour tape of me sleeping tbh.
You only watch if something happened, and you can fast forward to the good bits.
WTLTL 2011
Night terrors are extreme feelings of fear during sleep. the fact that I've woken up with split knuckles and rather large wounds kinda makes me fear sleep. I've got psychosomatic insomnia, pretty much.
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn
dis meanz yoo can make three p0nx albums!

One that sucks, one that doesn't suck, and one that nobody cares about!
Stigmata!

Go see your doctor.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I once woke up with a knife in my hand but I never cut or scratched myself.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Make sure you're not lying on your cat when you go to sleep

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Why does everyone keep saying 'OMFG STIGMATA'?
Since when has an emo cut been stigmata? If he had holes in his hands then maybe you'd have a point, but a slit wrist was never part of cruxifixion.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
i've woken up with scratches before - it's 'cause there's a scratchy button on my duvet.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Are you seeing a burnt man wearing a dirty red and green sweater and an old hat in your dreams? And if so, is he attacking you? If yes then you are being stalked by Fred Krueger.

But seriously, that sucks. Go to the doctor. Sounds serious.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by Kensai

And yes, it's possible to harm oneself during sleep, it's a disorder. Go see your doctor/shrink/guitar forum

You legend! Sigged!
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by John W
Why does everyone keep saying 'OMFG STIGMATA'?
Since when has an emo cut been stigmata? If he had holes in his hands then maybe you'd have a point, but a slit wrist was never part of cruxifixion.

Actually, people were crucified through their wrists because being crucified through the hands wouldn't hold up the body. It's already been discussed why Christ is shown crucified with his hands, but I'm not gonna go into that.

But yeah that used to happen to me all the time, then it just stopped.
Quote by RMC06
Actually, people were crucified through their wrists because being crucified through the hands wouldn't hold up the body. It's already been discussed why Christ is shown crucified with his hands, but I'm not gonna go into that.

But yeah that used to happen to me all the time, then it just stopped.

...actually, people can be supported by nails through the hands. i saw a programme on it. it was kinda sick. some weirdos tried it out to prove it in some foreign country, then they got arrested.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by mattreid222
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! *throws holy water*

God damnit, 3 minutes too late.

You guys are a bunch of idiots. Obviously he needs an exorcism!

-SD
Yeah I had night terrors when I was a kid, I would just be screaming nonstop in my sleep. It scared the crap out of my parents, but the doctor always said "whatever you do, just dont wake him up while he's sleeping."

I don't know if this is really related to your problem, but yeah I'd definately see a doctor about it.
I think its called sleep amnia or something of the likes.
Its when you act out your dreams.

For instance, if you dreamed you had poison ivy or something and where scrating it constantly, you may indeed wake up with marks on your body.

Someone correct me if Im wrong.
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Quote by SilentDeftone
God damnit, 3 minutes too late.

You guys are a bunch of idiots. Obviously he needs an exorcism!

-SD

Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
There ws once a little girl who died in hur sleep by slitting hur rists ten years ago tonight.

zOMG you read dis, now thers no going bak, post this in 5,000,000 different threads or she wil cum back frm da dead and slit ur wrists and carve hur name in ur arm and cut ur leg, which will lead you to death.
This is no joke!!

Seriously, did you get sent one of them? on MSN or myspace or something?
Last edited by buckethead_jr at Oct 9, 2007,
tbh. I have the same, my arm and legs are filled with scars, and I have no idea how they come there.
I woke up a couple of times with bleeding arms or legs, scared the **** out of me.
Holy crap!

That is awesome!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by craigmileham

Have ye never heard... of the WERE-EMO!?
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Do you own a dog or something, he might be having a little fun with you while you sleep, especially if its not neutered. If not, then go and try and remember if you've watched any cursed video tapes recently.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Some theories are that demons, evil forces attack you while you sleep, etc in your dreams . I dont know how many buy into that though.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Page 1 of 2