I think i would make a good president because i dont freak out about stupid issues such as:

-Nazi Skinheads
-Penis'
-Punk solo threadstarters
-Brianapocolypse

Id like to think i can bring something new to the table, more than what your used to. Wouldnt you like to have a thread or two that get something accomplished? Other than bad sarcasm and dry humor. Wouldnt life be just grand?
Quote by indestructible8
I think i would make a good president because i dont freak out about stupid issues such as:

-Nazi Skinheads
-Penis'
-Punk solo threadstarters
-Brianapocolypse

I'm a stupid issue?

You can't spell my name either, which I think highlights your general intelligence, ie. f*ck all.

Vote Brian.
But Brian, perhaps the incorrect spelling was intentional to show you up as a fraud apocalypse. :/

I look into things too much.
I'm obviously the best candidate here.

[/steps back out of Punk & Ska forum]
It's very interesting to see this level of spin doctoring this early on in the campaign.

I think that anyone with a brain sees the level of corruption apparent in both these terrible candidates.
Quote by indestructible8

-Nazi Skinheads

Is this because you are a nazi?

This is what I am hearing

A vote for Sargasm is not a vote for nazis!
Quote by indestructible8

-Penis'

What's with the apostrophe? Are you insinuating that penises aren't important.

I am here to tell you that penises are very important.

I know about the importance of penises, as well as vaginas, boobs, and ass.

Vote for Axeslash, he cares about your naughty bits!
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
indestructible8, you've recently be charged as a man-hater and racist. What do you have to say for yourself?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
I love men (not in that way, not that there's anything wrong with that) and other races. Vote for Element
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I love men

Quote by element4433
I love men

Quote by element4433
I love men

Quote by element4433
I love men

Quote by element4433
I love men

*-)
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by axeslash

I know about the importance of penises, as well as vaginas, boobs, and ass.

Bonus points if they're all on the same person
Quote by waterproofpie
*-)
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by sargasm
Bonus points if they're all on the same person

*-)
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by waterproofpie
indestructible8, you've recently be charged as a man-hater and racist. What do you have to say for yourself?

I am not a hater of anyone. I have been known to have a little "man" on the side and in the back as well. But I think and what i was trying to state very clearly was that there are a lot of posters in this forum who get really angered about stupid threads which should be deleted promptly.