i have a cleaner for my guitar so i can wipe all the grime off of my neck. but my guitar has a floyd rose so if i take off al the strings at once my whole bridge will be thrown off and it will be a pain in the ass to fix. so are ther any ideas as to how to clean my guitar neck with the cleaner with out taking off all the strings. the cleaner comes with a brush. to brush the material onto the neck.
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
Boss ML-2 Metal core pedal
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
Put a block of wood at the back to block out the floyd rose. Then you can take the strings off.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

what do u mean "at the back"?
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.

like this

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

that won't throw off the bridge at all?
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
It basically just blocks off the bridge completely (if you have done it properly and correctly) so the bridge won't move at all.

Quote by KileManA7X

how do i do it properly and correctly? can u please give me instructions? thanks.
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
1- Find wood that fits. Use a ruler to measure. If you cant find a piece of wood that fits, find a bigger piece and cut it with a saw. Use a back and forth motion, and make sure you mark it.

2- Grab your wood (shh) then place it there.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
^ pretty much.

Make sure the wood isn't loose or anything.

Quote by KileManA7X

and i put the strings back on. once i put the strings on do i tune the guitar and then remove the block? or remove hte block and then tune?
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Make sure you use the same gauge.

Put the strings on. Tune. THEN remove the block.

Quote by KileManA7X

will i needs to but a block on the bridge to hold it up or will the block in the back be enough? and will an an eraser be enough to hold the back. i have a thick eraser.
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Probably. I don't know whether the tension/strength of the springs would split the rubber in half though... >.> <.<

Quote by KileManA7X