Discuss.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
i always though manson would have been his succesor
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
I'm not sure. I think the term "prince of darkness" is relative. He seems to be past the dove tearing, the bat beheading, and the peeing on the Alamo thing. However, he's still the father of metal, which is just as cool!
.....Damn hijacked threads.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
He's more like the prince of rehab now

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

the prince of darkness wouldnt wear track pants.
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn
dis meanz yoo can make three p0nx albums!

One that sucks, one that doesn't suck, and one that nobody cares about!
Quote by Doofag
New Question: Is Will Smith still the Prince of Bel-Air?

Will Smith will always be the Prince of Bel-Air and you know it.
Quote by Doofag

well they haven't edited him out of the endless repeats...
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by Doofag

He ALWAYS will be. Well, unless someone else was born and raised in west philadelphia (where the spent most of their days), started making trouble in their neighbourhood, get told that they were "movin' in with their auntie and uncle in Bel Air", whistled for a cab and when it came near, noticed thelicensedplatesaidfreshandithaddiceinthemirror, pull up to the house about say, 7 or 8, and then look at their kingdom when they finally got there, and sat on their throne as the NEW prince of bel air. But I don't think that's happened yet.
He lost that status when he exchanged his metal image for that of a broken down, demented old man with the most annoying and obnoxious family on the planet.

The whole Darkness thing had more to do with him being wacked on coke and every other drug out there more than anything really; he did crazy things because he was stoned out of his mind, not to prove anything (if you chose to believe the people who toured with him, and his own antics).
Quote by Renka
He lost that status when he exchanged his metal image for that of a broken down, demented old man with the most annoying and obnoxious family on the planet.

Loosely related to this subject, what's with those bingo adverts at the top? Those ones with a picture of Sharon are bloody terrfiying. I need to grab Adblock again.
Uh yeah of course hes still the Prince of Darkness. If not then who is??
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Quote by Shaggy92
Uh yeah of course hes still the Prince of Darkness. If not then who is??

In this day and age our politicians, law enforcers and leaders are way, way closer to that title than any entertainer could ever aspire to.
Yea, he still is and probably will be for a long long time.
B - MAN

My Main Rig:
☺1998 Gibson Les Paul Studio DC
☺Reverend Rocco(USA)
☺Martin DM
☺Peavey ValveKing 112
☺Dunlop Tortex(1.35Mm) Picks
☺Everly Rockers - .10guage.
☺Martin - .11guage.
☺Too many effects to list.