Page 1 of 2
Here in Belgium kids of my age talk a lot about their motorbikes.
How come I never ever heard anybody in the pit ask a question about it ? Yu don't have 'em over there ? Or are you guys just not that interrested (like me) ?
you can drive one when you're 16 over here.

I'm talking about these things (some of the most popular over here):

a honda pbr (I think they're pretty cool)

dax .. most popular around here

a masai

there are a lot more tough
so, ho come I never hear anything about them here ?

EDIT: for the ones who think so, I don't wonna buy one

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Last edited by noxiosimitator at Oct 9, 2007,
Haha

Sweden is the natural habbitat for "moppe nördar" or young people who drives small motorbikes.

They're all over the place.
Cause they suck, just like brommers (its dutch). Just ride a bike, its healthy.

edit: happy fact: we can't drive a car here until we are 18
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Last edited by Mister.Y at Oct 9, 2007,
I prefer cars myself. Plus all the bikes that seem to be around here sound like amplified bee farts.
Quote by Mister.Y

I don't know if I used the right word we call hem brommers here to (I'm Belgain)

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by noxiosimitator
I don't know if I used the right word we call hem brommers here to (I'm Belgain)

Yea, I just copied it from that guy 'WantToLearn', so I can blame him.

But its actually a moped in English.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by Mister.Y

edit: happy fact: we can't drive a car here until we are 18

they do suck but they're good when ur 16 and you have to bike 1.5 hours to school
haha, america is a nation of cars.
big open highways, cheap gas (in comparison to the world), and getting your license when you're 16 (i think it's 18 now...)

yeah but it's just that we're a car culture.
I have a driver's licence, but my parents will still make me fiets to school since it's a lot healthier. Brommers are a waste of money. Save up for a car or your favourite tube amp.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Green_Jelly
I have a driver's licence, but my parents will still make me fiets to school since it's a lot healthier. Brommers are a waste of money. Save up for a car or your favourite tube amp.

I never said I wanted to buy one.. even more, I don't wonna buy one

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by WantToLearn
they do suck but they're good when ur 16 and you have to bike 1.5 hours to school

true

It only takes me 20 minutes by bike
Here in America we don't even have bikes like those. Closest things are regular mopeds like Vespa scooters, other than that we mostly either drive cars or ride real motorcycles.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Schneiderman
Here in America we don't even have bikes like those. Closest things are regular mopeds like Vespa scooters, other than that we mostly either drive cars or ride real motorcycles.

QFT
Real motorcycles for the win. You can ride them when you're 16 here in America. Mopeds/minibikes/whatever, you can ride at 14. At least where I'm from. We just wait till 16 and get a real bike.
i have a car, so i dont really see the need for one.

not a lot of kids really seem to have them. at least not around here.
im 16 and i have a 50cc motorbike (not a moped, an actual geared motorbike) and im getting a 400cc honda bros soon!!!
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.

i have one identical to this.

but never ride it. its illegal now anyways.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

a honda pbr (I think they're pretty cool)

a masai

these ones aren't street legal over here
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Quote by Vince Noir
nah, I do

i ride that almost everyday...i win

edit: plus i have boobs therefore my word is law
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Quote by Heafyman
Quote by jackass_babe
i ride that almost everyday...i win

edit: plus i have boobs therefore my word is law

ok, let's call it a draw
Quote by Vince Noir
ok, let's call it a draw

only if i get a double chocolate chip cookie...

im really pissed off, i had a bike accident a few weeks ago and fractured my foot and cant ride and so ive missed the last of the decent riding weather
Quote by rich_sg

Quote by Heafyman
Quote by jackass_babe
only if i get a double chocolate chip cookie...

im really pissed off, i had a bike accident a few weeks ago and fractured my foot and cant ride and so ive missed the last of the decent riding weather

Actually forget the draw, I just seen yours is a 600 - 750 ftw
And when was this decent weather? Seems to have rained every day since March.
Almost every single one of my students has a motorbike or a scooter (I live in Ibiza). I don't even have a car...I walk everywhere. Good for the health.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by Vince Noir
Actually forget the draw, I just seen yours is a 600 - 750 ftw
And when was this decent weather? Seems to have rained every day since March.

no i mean the frost and fog ect. rain doesn't bother me, i ride in all weathers anyway
Quote by rich_sg

Quote by Heafyman
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
haha, america is a nation of cars.
big open highways, cheap gas (in comparison to the world), and getting your license when you're 16 (i think it's 18 now...)

yeah but it's just that we're a car culture.

I think that sums up

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by dannay
two words
HARLEY
DAVIDSON

im 15 and my dad lets me drive his

Harley Davidsons are some of the most overpriced things on wheels. For the price of a Harley Davidson I could get three or four Hondas which would all be better and more reliable, and even combined, have lower maintenance costs.
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!

I don't think any of those bikes from the TS are street legal in North America. Where I live though there are tons of off road tracks just outside the city and dirt bikes are fairly common for recreation.
2002 Muddy Waters Fender Telecaser (MIM) (w/ Bill Lawrence pickups & black matte pickguard)
2006 Ibanez sz520qm (w/ Grover tuners)
Epiphone DR-100

Traynor YCV50-Blue
Toneport GX / Ampltube 2
I've been thinking about getting a 125 kawi scrambler just to get me from A to B

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by Def
pssh...my audi a4 will crush your tiny motorcycles /evil laughter

Even relatively slow motorcycles are faster than the average car. Any motorcycle with even a little performance in mind will crush most sports cars. My 1982 Honda CB650 is relatively small, that year they also had 750s and 900s which were the real performers, but I've never been outran by a car. I have no idea what the top speed is, the speedometer only went to 85 and I could reach that in the 4th of 6 gears.
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!

Last edited by Schneiderman at Oct 10, 2007,
Quote by Rancor-Droid
Haha

Sweden is the natural habbitat for "moppe nördar" or young people who drives small motorbikes.

exactly.

Except that the kids in my school steal their motorbikes.
Damn ghetto school.
Quote by Rancor-Droid
Haha

Jag hatar i början av varje sommar. Då kryper alla med moppar fram och alla som precis fyllt 15 kör runt som idioter. Efter ett tag vänjer man sig men det är jävla störande i början

I hate the start of each summer. The everyone with a moped lurks out of the dark and everyone who recently have turned 15 drives around like idiots. After a while you get used to it but it's damn annoying in the beginning.
Quote by Schneiderman
Even relatively slow motorcycles are faster than the average car. Any motorcycle with even a little performance in mind will crush most sports cars.

yah, i know i could never take on one in a race of speed. but as far as collisions go. id hate to hit a motocyclist. though i think the cars still have the edge on fast curcuits. thats if we're talking f1s here
Page 1 of 2