Page 1 of 2
my moms recipie = heat milk not water, add 1-2 teaspoons of sugar add hot chocolate mix, drink, its soo good using hot milk instead of water
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
That looks rather delicious. F*ck man, why do you post that? I want a nice cup of hot chocolate now.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Mmm hot chocolate.

I love those orange flavoured ones you can get. I haven't got any special recipes, I usually just add boiling water and stir, then eat with rich teas. Sometimes I'll put squirty cream on top though.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Definitely milk. Okay, let's make this UG's Official cup of Hot Chocolate. We'll experiment, and when enough people conclude on one idea, we'll have a winner. I'm at work, but I'll attempt things when I get home. Chocolate mix? Naw man, it's gotta all be made. But that still sounds good. Dang, I should figure out how to make chocolate. Have any of you guys seen the movie Chocolat? That makes me want chocolate. I'm gonna SO figure out where to get cocoa beans and start from scratch.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
So how do you make it using milk, do you preheat milk somehow and pour it into a mug, or make the mixture then microwave it or what?

-Matthew Arnold

The other day I went to make a hot chocolate and my milk was off. I found this out by sniffing it. God, it ruined my day.

I like cadburys drinking chocolate, I feel like such a granny drinking it though :p
my perfect hot chocolate is coffe instead of milk and then at a packet of hot chocolate mix stir and then a little bit of bailey's irish cream

it doesnt have a strong coffee taste either jut enough to make it taste good
grate some chocolate into warm milk! Simplicity in itself
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
milk -hell yeah!
and also AFTER making hot chocolate, dust the top with some dark chocolate powder, and put in the microwave for another 30 seconds. this melts the dark chocolate and makes it all creamy at the top....

mmmmmm
Its like a colour mismatch
Cocoa poweder + honey + hot milk = Yum
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by Dinkydaisy
So how do you make it using milk, do you preheat milk somehow and pour it into a mug, or make the mixture then microwave it or what?

Yeah, a lot of people will heat up the milk and then ad the mixture. It's just.. somewhat more flavorful I guess? I honestly want to try taking straight chocolate, melting it, then adding milk until it's the perfect texture and see what that's like.
Quote by UndeadPirate
milk -hell yeah!
and also AFTER making hot chocolate, dust the top with some dark chocolate powder, and put in the microwave for another 30 seconds. this melts the dark chocolate and makes it all creamy at the top....

mmmmmm

Gosh, I just think I died...
Firstly, use MILK with your hot chocolate, hot water is alright but milk tastes so much better.

Cadbury's is my personal favorite, they say 2 heaped teaspoons but I always put one or one and a half more; makes it much nicer
I'm gonna make myself some milk hot chocolate soon, just to try it \m/

-Matthew Arnold

-4 spoonfuls of Galaxy drinking chocolate
-a teaspoonful of milk or two
-WATAH! from the kettle
-Add Cadbury's drinking chocolate
-Add 2 teaspoonfuls of brown sugar
-Finish off with chocolate squirty whipped cream and another spoonful of drinking chocolate

Best hot chocolate I've had in a while. Works great for staying up and playing Spyro the Dragon. We were totally going to complete the game before midnight but we ended up spending TWENTY minutes on the flight level in the Beast Makers world.
Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

"There are people that I know won't hurt me. I call those people corpses."
Quote by Elegance_01
-4 spoonfuls of Galaxy drinking chocolate
-a teaspoonful of milk or two
-WATAH! from the kettle
-Add Cadbury's drinking chocolate
-Add 2 teaspoonfuls of brown sugar
-Finish off with chocolate squirty whipped cream and another spoonful of drinking chocolate

Best hot chocolate I've had in a while. Works great for staying up and playing Spyro the Dragon. We were totally going to complete the game before midnight but we ended up spending TWENTY minutes on the flight level in the Beast Makers world.

We're like, almost twins Mmm Galaxy is where it's at.

-Matthew Arnold

Brown sugar, good call!
Also, we'll have to figure out which milk works best. So much effort for perfection. Whole milk? 2 percent? We'll have to experiment.
Hot milk

Hershey's chocolate syrup or a packet of hot chocolate mix.

CoffeeMate - (hazelnut flavor)
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Mmm hot chocolate.

I love those orange flavoured ones you can get. I haven't got any special recipes, I usually just add boiling water and stir, then eat with rich teas. Sometimes I'll put squirty cream on top though.
Squirty cream?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Fishyesque
Brown sugar, good call!
Also, we'll have to figure out which milk works best. So much effort for perfection. Whole milk? 2 percent? We'll have to experiment.

Well my hot chocolate uses whole milk.. I'll have to experiment with semi-skimmed at some point..

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Squirty cream?

The cream that you squirt.. out of a can (?)..
Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Hot milk

Hershey's chocolate syrup or a packet of hot chocolate mix.

CoffeeMate - (hazelnut flavor)
Squirty cream?

You know, the whipped cream that sprays out of a compressed can. I assume. Lot's of different names for things across the world.

I'd have to go against the chocolate syrup.. Just my opinion though.. Daisy, what's this Galaxy stuff?
Quote by Fishyesque
, what's this Galaxy stuff?

Like Galaxy chocolate... 'cept for drinking purposes..
Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

What's hot chocolate without marshmallows? Are you mad
Quote by el-ECTRO
You have the most awesome username ever. I am not worthy.

Timendi causa est nescire

3oomls of hot milk with 100g grated dark chocolate (must be at least be 70% cocoa) mixed into it, melt the chocolate first.
Add sugar to taste, and vast amounts of real whipped cream.

I don't mess about when it comes to chocolate.
Quote by Gunpowder
Sekhmet: Known for ritually sacrificing the innards of small woodland creatures.

Also, being a girly-girl.

Quote by Creepingjesus73
As for you, Mistress of Mayhem; just remember who it is who can lick * *** + *****'* **** *****out of the ****** of the ***!

Quote by Sceeb-O

Normally I'd agree with you, but I think when it comes to the perfect hot chocolate it should be left out. Sure, maybe with like, Nesquik or other kinds of cheap things, but not so much in what we're going for. Just my opinion, maybe I'm wrong.

I'll have to check out that galaxy stuff.
Quote by Fishyesque
You know, the whipped cream that sprays out of a compressed can. I assume. Lot's of different names for things across the world.

Oh, that. I was afraid to google "squirty cream". I thought I might end up with pr0n.

Whipped cream is ace!

All of a sudden I've lost interest in hot chocolate. All I can think of is whipped cream.

... and Hannah.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Sceeb-O

If I leave it too long, the marshmallows mix with the chocolate and make it taste icky-ful

Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

Quote by Elegance_01
If I leave it too long, the marshmallows mix with the chocolate and make it taste icky-ful

Good call. And the one above me? I'm not quite sure where you're coming from.
Soy milk, thank you. With good chocolate syrup, a dash of vanilla extract, a little cinnamon sugar, a shot of kaluha, marshmallows, and whipped cream. my god. I want some hot chocolate now.
Giada de Laurentiis made this spicy hot chocolate on Everyday Italian one time. I think she put, like, red pepper in it or something. It looked delicious.

I like making mine with milk, and heating it on the stove rather than in the microwave. It's pretty delectable.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by K-Lizzle
Giada de Laurentiis made this spicy hot chocolate on Everyday Italian one time. I think she put, like, red pepper in it or something. It looked delicious.

I like making mine with milk, and heating it on the stove rather than in the microwave. It's pretty delectable.

Stove/Oven (oven for food) > microwave every time.
you should try melting icecream and using it with/instead of milk to make it thicker and sweeter
^^ Noooo no you shouldn't!

Ice cream has all kinds of nasties in it that rise to the surface when you heat it, like food dye and stuff.
Milk makes it extra thick and creamy..like a penis.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Page 1 of 2