I want to buy a new 7 string guitar..
I would like to get an opinion about this one (Ibanez UV777) or a recommendation about another 7 string guitar.. Thanx ..

^^
LTD SC-607

look into schecter 7 strings, i hear there good.
Quote by silentdob
*waits for the legion of Dimebag fans to beat me to death with bottles of Jack*
Look into a J-Custom or Prestige model unless you love the way the universe looks. The Universe is a very good guitar.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
Good options:
RG1527
S7320
Schecter C7 Hellraiser
Schecter Jeff Loomis sig
Jackson COW
ESP Steph carpenter sig(a little overpriced though for what it is...plus the guys a prick..but well)
Agile interceptor/septor

If your going to spend a lot of dough on a universe, youre better off with a custom carvin or a blackmachine B7.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
RG7620s can be had for very reasonable prices in the used market too. Stock Dimarzio Blazes, LoPro, and Universe neck minus the UV price tag.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
RG7620s can be had for very reasonable prices in the used market too. Stock Dimarzio Blazes, LoPro, and Universe neck minus the UV price tag.

Ya, you honestly can't go wrong with a 7620. I know some people who prefer the updated RG1527 as opposed to it but for the price of a 7620 it's well worth it.
Quote by Guitarislife125
Ya, you honestly can't go wrong with a 7620. I know some people who prefer the updated RG1527 as opposed to it but for the price of a 7620 it's well worth it.

My lovely RG7620.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
You helped me alot !!
Thank you for your advices ..
Do anybody know how good is this preticular model? (UV777)
Because it looks very good, it have 24 frets and floys rose.. that is why I loike this one.. + I have the money..
I've been playing for 6 years and I want a serious\professional guitar for many years..
Quote by tal_shenhav
Do anybody know how good is this preticular model? (UV777)

It's about as good as it gets. Maybe not the best value, but some of the best in quality et al. If you buy one, you'll spend a handful, but you probably won't regret it.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!